IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby bruno98 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:19 pm

i have a question, if i buy the iRig Keys I/O 25, does it includes TRack Deluxe? In that case, it wouldnt make sense to buy the T Rack S if I can get it buying another product...
bruno98

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:45 pm

bruno98 wrote:i have a question, if i buy the iRig Keys I/O 25, does it includes TRack Deluxe? In that case, it wouldnt make sense to buy the T Rack S if I can get it buying another product...

You can see all the included apps/software here, which will unlock when you register your iRig Keys I/O 25: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... pps#keys25

You can click "More Info" under each for details.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:51 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I can relay your request but at this time it isn't likely we'll add more hardware as this was a specifically-selected list of hardware.

Peter, I can understand it being unlikely Ik would add more hardware at the 11th hour. But should you decide to relay the requests could you include the MEMS room analysis microphone ? I believe there were quite a few who purchased the ARC software and were planning on purchasing it anyway. $69.99 would go a long way scooping up a few more goodies 8-)
Musical.Alchemy

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:57 pm

Musical.Alchemy wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:I can relay your request but at this time it isn't likely we'll add more hardware as this was a specifically-selected list of hardware.

Peter, I can understand it being unlikely Ik would add more hardware at the 11th hour. But should you decide to relay the requests could you include the MEMS room analysis microphone ? I believe there were quite a few who purchased the ARC software and were planning on purchasing it anyway. $69.99 would go a long way scooping up a few more goodies 8-)

That's an especially difficult one as we were out of stock and any units that come in fill existing orders.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bruno98 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:18 am

Peter_IK wrote:
bruno98 wrote:i have a question, if i buy the iRig Keys I/O 25, does it includes TRack Deluxe? In that case, it wouldnt make sense to buy the T Rack S if I can get it buying another product...

You can see all the included apps/software here, which will unlock when you register your iRig Keys I/O 25: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... pps#keys25

Thanks for your reply, it helped me a lot, but i have another one. When i look for Amplitube 5 in my phone, it says it costs 299, but when i do it in my pc it says 199, so, which one is correct?
bruno98

Postby kgmessier » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:28 am

bruno98 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Thanks for your reply, it helped me a lot, but i have another one. When i look for Amplitube 5 in my phone, it says it costs 299, but when i do it in my pc it says 199, so, which one is correct?

Are you logged into the same account on both devices?
kgmessier

Postby bruno98 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:31 am

Are you logged into the same account on both devices?

ohhhhhhh i see, thank you again!!!
bruno98

Postby mistermahler1 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:56 am

How comes that everything else from the GB is visible at main web-page under "My Products", just not the 4 new X-gear pedals ?

Latest Amplitube 5.1, Custom Shop, and Product-manager is installed

The X-Pedals are checked green "V" in Custom Shop ,.. and is available in Studio One

Registration done, Refresh many-many times

Just I can not get them visible on my main web product page

Everything else, included new AT-Collections, and AT-leslie, just not the x-pedals

How Comes ?
mistermahler1

Postby ttinker » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:53 am

I have a wild and crazy hardware request too, in case you're bored with nothing to do but forward these to the relevant authorities :D

What about the iLoud? Kinda had my eye on it for a while as an ultra-portable solution, and the price point would seem to make sense... just a thought...
ttinker

Postby GlebeGreg150 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:27 am

Hi.

A question from an impatient person here :) .

The iRig Pro Duo I/O is out of stock for a couple of weeks. If I buy it as my qualifying product - do I need to wait to receive it before registering - or will I receive any details by mail when I order that will allow me to register before receiving the physical product?

Great group buy - thanks!!

Greg
GlebeGreg150

Postby kgmessier » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:44 pm

mistermahler1 wrote:How comes that everything else from the GB is visible at main web-page under "My Products", just not the 4 new X-gear pedals ?

The X-Pedals are checked green "V" in Custom Shop ,.. and is available in Studio One

Everything else, included new AT-Collections, and AT-leslie, just not the x-pedals

How Comes ?

Did you click the “Restore Purchases” button in Custom Shop?
kgmessier

Postby mistermahler1 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:52 pm

kgmessier wrote:
mistermahler1 wrote:How comes that everything else from the GB is visible at main web-page under "My Products", just not the 4 new X-gear pedals ?

How Comes ?

Did you click the “Restore Purchases” button in Custom Shop?

Yes, many times,..

I don't like products not showing up in main-account, if that's how it is,.. getting to virtual and confusing all of it
mistermahler1

Postby kgmessier » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:26 pm

OK, I just want a definitive answer on this, since I’m recommending something to a friend and don’t want to steer his money the wrong way…

Right now, there’s a promo bundle of AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX for $399. If he buys the bundle, the questions are:
- Does this bundle qualify him for the Group Buy promo?
- If he does qualify, does he enter at the $299 tier (because of AmpliTube 5)?
- Does he need to wait for the hardware to arrive before he’s part of the Group Buy (given that the AmpliTube 5 MAX download is available immediately)?
kgmessier

Postby ttinker » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:17 pm

mistermahler1 wrote:I don't like products not showing up in main-account, if that's how it is,.. getting to virtual and confusing all of it

It is a bit confusing to be sure, since individual T-Racks and Samplitube items do appear there, but it is what it is: individual Amplitube items do not show up under My Products. Collections do, but I guess there are just too many individual items, so those that aren't part of collections - like the X-Gear and the other individual pieces that have been recently added to the GB - can only be found in the Custom Shop.
ttinker

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:32 pm

kgmessier wrote:OK, I just want a definitive answer on this, since I’m recommending something to a friend and don’t want to steer his money the wrong way…

Right now, there’s a promo bundle of AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX for $399. If he buys the bundle, the questions are:
- Does this bundle qualify him for the Group Buy promo?
- If he does qualify, does he enter at the $299 tier (because of AmpliTube 5)?
- Does he need to wait for the hardware to arrive before he’s part of the Group Buy (given that the AmpliTube 5 MAX download is available immediately)?

AXE I/O isn't part of the group buy, nor is software obtained/bundled with hardware.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements