iOS15 amplitube not working!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iOS15 amplitube not working!

Postby arbasses » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:57 am

hi all have installed on all my device the new iOS15.
Amplitube doesn't work anymore :oops: :oops: !!
some advice form IK Multimedia??
arbasses

Re: iOS15 amplitube not working!

Postby SgTgeek » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:46 am

Yep having the same issue,I’m using the official iOS 15 release from Apple, not a beta and AmpliTube just springs back to the iOS Home Screen, iPad and iPhone.
SgTgeek

Postby Amaroker » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Same here
Amaroker

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:42 pm

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby arbasses » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:25 am

Peter_IK wrote:There is an FAQ on this: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1420

Hi @Peter_IK, would great for the next iOS updates to inform your customers on time not to do the upgrade ! As you may know new updates will be released after the launch of iOS 15 ...
The fact is that since the update , I can't use my stuff in the recording studio nor live on stage... we all have suffered a lot with the COVID 19 pandemic & now the gigs are coming back....
arbasses

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:57 pm

Thank you for your input. I will relay this, but also note that we never recommend updating the operating system on any device you plan to use for serious/commercial/critical tasks on the first day that OS is released. And such devices should also keep automatic updates shut off.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Photodrave » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:25 am

Ditto!
Photodrave

Postby hirnspross » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:56 am

Dear all,
I‘ve managed to start AmpliTube on iPad OS 15, but only if a parallel instance of Garage Band was running. If not, it‘s simply popping up and closing again instantly. Bad hack, but maybe it helps to track down the root cause.
Any idea about an update time line for your end, IK team?
Cheers, Andreas
hirnspross

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:20 pm

The update should be coming soon, we will test and submit it for review as soon as it is ready
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby arbasses » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The update should be coming soon, we will test and submit it for review as soon as it is ready

Hi @Peter_IK , many thanks for your info & support :D
arbasses

Postby MatthewMelville » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:39 am

My greatest concern is that IK is still marketing and running special offers on this on their website, which will mean people will purchase and then not be able to use it - a bit worrying if there is going to be a long delay?
MatthewMelville

Postby arbasses » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:59 am

MatthewMelville wrote:My greatest concern is that IK is still marketing and running special offers on this on their website, which will mean people will purchase and then not be able to use it - a bit worrying if there is going to be a long delay?

Yes I agree & I'm in the same situation, but we've no other choice now to wait that IK will finish the update ,that our purchased products are running again ...
arbasses

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm

We, like others, have emailed our registered iOS users and posted a FAQ entry explaining that you should wait on updating. The update should be available soon, but it is never recommended to update your operating system right away on devices that you need to perform flawlessly until the critical apps and such are confirmed working.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby arbasses » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:07 pm

Peter_IK wrote:We, like others, have emailed our registered iOS users and posted a FAQ entry explaining that you should wait on updating. The update should be available soon, but it is never recommended to update your operating system right away on devices that you need to perform flawlessly until the critical apps and such are confirmed working.

Hi @Peter_IK , it's fine, we've understood that you're doing your best to solve the problem & for the next time when a brand new iOS will be available, we'll wait until the app is working, but by the way it would be fine to have some info on your webpage when we can do the update to the new iOS in the future.
Many thanks for your reply & support
Alberto
arbasses

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:12 pm

Great, thanks. I believe we also have the OK for an expedited review once these are fully tested and posted to the App Store so we should be getting these out soon!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories