AmpliTube 5.1 update available

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube 5.1 update available

Postby vincent_n2003 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:29 am

Hello,
Do you know if there are plans to implement the spillover when changing from patch to patch?

Also I'm getting a lot of distorted sounds with the EP Echo. Is anyone else having this issue with the 5.1 update?

Thanks.
vincent_n2003

Postby garfy » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:25 am

Hey vac713

vac713 wrote:I then launch AT5 (after updating of course) and the 4 pedals are still locked. When I click on them, it takes me back to the custom shop

Probably something stupid on my end..... any help would be appreciated

After updating to 5.1, did you go back to the Custom Shop app and click Restore My Purchases?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby vac713 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:05 am

like I said---- must be something dumb on my end....... Thanks
vac713

Postby b0uch3 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:47 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
mschartier wrote:Are the x-pedal models included with my Amplitube 5 Max license? Or my Total Studio 3 MAX license? Feels like they should be if they aren't.

No, they are not. Products are not added to any MAX packages after the MAX package is released. It works just as other complete (pun/wordplay intended, just think "K") packages work - what is included is what is available at the time of the MAX package's release. It is not a subscription or similar.

There was one limited-time offer where IK included Comprexxor for TS3 MAX owners due to its release being right after TS3 MAX. But that was an exception and a very limited time offer.

I just purchased Axe I/O with Amplitube 5 Max bundle 4 days ago. I definitely expect to have access to these new models having purchased that license in the same week.

Is there not already a policy in place for overlapped timing of purchases/version releases?
b0uch3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:29 pm

b0uch3 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
mschartier wrote:Are the x-pedal models included with my Amplitube 5 Max license? Or my Total Studio 3 MAX license? Feels like they should be if they aren't.

No, they are not. Products are not added to any MAX packages after the MAX package is released. It works just as other complete (pun/wordplay intended, just think "K") packages work - what is included is what is available at the time of the MAX package's release. It is not a subscription or similar.

There was one limited-time offer where IK included Comprexxor for TS3 MAX owners due to its release being right after TS3 MAX. But that was an exception and a very limited time offer.

I just purchased Axe I/O with Amplitube 5 Max bundle 4 days ago. I definitely expect to have access to these new models having purchased that license in the same week.

Is there not already a policy in place for overlapped timing of purchases/version releases?

AmpliTube 5 MAX does not contain these or any gear that releases after it was released. What is included in each version is listed on the AmpliTube 5 page (with links to full gear lists and comparison charts). MAX products are not a subscription, they are a package of what is available at the time of release.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby brodiedog » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:35 am

Prior version to 5.1 update worked great no sound problems. Installed 5.1 tonight and nothing but static, popping you name it. Never had any problem before. All presets were clean and clear. What happened? Very disappointing
brodiedog

Postby garfy » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:53 am

Hello brodiedog and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear you're having these issues. In the first instance you should contact Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

However, if you have projects that you are working on which have deadlines you can roll back to a previous known working version using the installers found in your User Area on the IK website.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby MrFigg » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:23 am

Crackling and popping here too. AmpliTube 5.1. Reason 12
MrFigg

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 pm

^^^
To go back a version, go to your User Area / My Products / AmpliTube, open the [Past Releases] tab, download and install v5.0.3
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby markey1_2000 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Has anyone been OK with version 5.1 ? I want to try it but see some people had some issues.
markey1_2000

Postby carlaz » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:07 pm

markey1_2000 wrote:Has anyone been OK with version 5.1 ? I want to try it but see some people had some issues.

I used 5.1 quite a bit over the past weekend and had no problems.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby markey1_2000 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:13 pm

carlaz wrote:
markey1_2000 wrote:Has anyone been OK with version 5.1 ? I want to try it but see some people had some issues.

I used 5.1 quite a bit over the past weekend and had no problems.

Great, I will give it a go, thanks!
markey1_2000

Postby Huddy_IK » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:53 pm

MrFigg wrote:Crackling and popping here too. AmpliTube 5.1. Reason 12

Thanks for your report.

Please reach out to the Support team so we can gather some details and troubleshoot what is going on there.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Huddy_IK

Postby MrFigg » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:59 am

Huddy_IK wrote:

Thanks for your report.

Please reach out to the Support team so we can gather some details and troubleshoot what is going on there.

I’m guessing it’s more a problem with Reason 12 than with AmpliTube. There’s loads of bugs in the latest version. SampleTank also crashes nearly every time. I’ll wait and see if they get sorted in the next update before I contact IK Support.
MrFigg

Postby markey1_2000 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:22 pm

MrFigg wrote:
Huddy_IK wrote:

Thanks for your report.

I’m guessing it’s more a problem with Reason 12 than with AmpliTube. There’s loads of bugs in the latest version. SampleTank also crashes nearly every time. I’ll wait and see if they get sorted in the next update before I contact IK Support.

Yes, I can report that Amplitube 5.1 is working great on my Mac (2011, mac mini) both standalone and as a plugin with Cubase Pro 10. I used the Axe IO as my interface.

Can you try another DAW? Does it work well on your system in standalone app mode?
markey1_2000

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling