Can't see Sunset Sound within T-RackS plug-in [Resolved]

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Can't see Sunset Sound within T-RackS plug-in [Resolved]

Postby bugzapper » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:57 pm

Hello all!

I can load Sunset Sound Reverb as an independent plug-in (sounds great!), but I can't see it within the T-RackS 5 plug-in.

Not only doesn't Sunset Sound Reverb show up within the T-RackS 5 plug-in, I also don't see the Space Delay or Comprexxor on the comprehensive list of modules within the T-RackS plug-in.

As far as I can tell, I have everything updated.

I'd be grateful for any help toward seeing the latest T-RackS modules within the plug-in.
bugzapper

Re: Can't see Sunset Sound within T-RackS plug-in

Postby bugzapper » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:20 am

Sorted out my problem.

Is there a way I can delete this thread?
bugzapper

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:16 am

Nope, but please post here what you did to resolve the problem. That could help other users.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby bugzapper » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:58 pm

OK . . . Here's what helped . . .

As I was confirming the version number in order to open a support ticket, I noticed that the version number found in instances of the TR5 suite plug-in on my tracks was different from the version number that the product manager said I had installed. The product manager said I had the latest version. The specific instances in use said I was on version 5.2.

I think the problem was that I had the latest version for standalone, but not for vst3. So, I uninstalled T-Racks completely; reinstalled the latest version for both standalone and vst3; and everything seems good now. I can now access the latest modules in the TR5 instances in my DAW, and standalone is the same as it was.

If I'm right about the problem, it must be a consequence of carelessness during an earlier T-racks installation.
bugzapper

Re: Can't see Sunset Sound within T-RackS plug-in [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:18 pm

Thank you.

-------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox