How do you upgrade Modo Drum pieces?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

How do you upgrade Modo Drum pieces?

Postby tommartini604 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:10 pm

I am still finding my way around Modo Drum and was wondering how you can either purchase the pieces not included with the SE version or upgrade to the full version without paying full price?

It tells you when there are unauthorized drum elements but I don't see how to buy them. I also do not see a help or manual area in the GUI. Is there one?

and where is the manual? If I click on the link in the product manager it goes to IK's site not a manual. Weird.

Thanks
tommartini604

Re: How do you upgrade Modo Drum pieces?

Postby drewfx1 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:32 am

If you go to the My Products section of your User Area at IK, the manual is available under Download Resources.
drewfx1

Postby DarkStar » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:31 pm

The User Manual is also available in the IK Product Manager and was installed on disk when you installed the software.

As for the missing instruments, I do not think that they can be purchased separately. You would need to get the MODO Drum Crossgrade (at 199.99). Have a look in the Crossgrade/Upgrade section of your User Area on the IK Multimedia web site.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tommartini604 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:06 am

DarkStar wrote:The User Manual is also available in the IK Product Manager and was installed on disk when you installed the software.

As for the missing instruments, I do not think that they can be purchased separately. You would need to get the MODO Drum Crossgrade (at 199.99). Have a look in the Crossgrade/Upgrade section of your User Area on the IK Multimedia web site.

Thanks for your reply. I found it in the install folder. The product manager link did not work. It was a broken link.
tommartini604

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS