New Album Release featuring AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTank,

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

New Album Release featuring AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTank,

Postby supanorton » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:36 pm

supanorton

Re: New Album Release featuring AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTa

Postby supanorton » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:51 pm

supanorton wrote:https://artienorton.hearnow.com/

Accidentally posted before I was finished and didn't see an option to edit. Sorry!

I wrote and recorded 9 of the ten songs right after the pandemic shut everything down. The other song, "She's My Girl" was written and recorded in 2017 when I was still doing all iOS music. That song features AmpliTube for iPad guitars and bass.

The rest of the album was recorded at home using almost all IK software. MODODRUM is on every song except "Wonder Why" and "Won't Let You Down". The B3-X is on a couple of tracks (When To Let You Go and "She"), the Parsons SampleTank piano is also on two songs ("Shooting Stars" and "Won't Let You Down"). "She" also features one of the synths from SampleTank, but I don't remember which. Sunset Sound Reverb is all over everything.

Despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to get a master that I liked more than what Lurssen Mastering Console provided, so everything was mastered with that.

I'm still learning, but I'm pretty happy with it, and IK's tools are awesome! Thanks to everyone at IK Multimedia!
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:54 pm

Nice work! Love the tunes, I get a great vibe that's a nice mix of familiar with your own flair which is great. In other words it doesn't seem like I'd need a bunch of repeated listens to "get on" with any of these songs, they hook me in quickly. Same can't be said even for some really major artists, so take that as a huge compliment :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby supanorton » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:05 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Nice work! Love the tunes, I get a great vibe that's a nice mix of familiar with your own flair which is great. In other words it doesn't seem like I'd need a bunch of repeated listens to "get on" with any of these songs, they hook me in quickly. Same can't be said even for some really major artists, so take that as a huge compliment :)

Thanks, Peter! I appreciate the listen and the huge compliment! You guys have provided so much inspiration with all the great products, support, videos, live streams, sales, group buys, etc.
supanorton

Return to The Jam Session