IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby ttinker » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:19 am

huli50 wrote:... For those on the fence, no need to think further, especially if you're picking up one of the main platforms (AT, ST, TRackS) like I did. At that price point, you'd be able to pick up a bunch of add-on gear to start with instantaneously for the price of the shell platform. When will the next opportunity come around that you can pick up AT 5, and possibly get all the AT gear collections for free?

Right? I am already pretty happy with the value on offer and hopefully as it becomes even more of a no-brainer more will jump on - classic feedback loop. The fact that Jam points were useable sealed the deal for me; I started with a top-tier item which unlocks a bunch of bigger-ticket items (how many, we shall see!) and am considering adding a lower entry purchase as well to rope in a few things in that price zone. Difficult to justify *not* doing so at this point!
ttinker

Postby ttinker » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:07 pm

Hmmmm. I've been checking in periodically and it appears that the counter has been stuck at 4944 since this morning... hard to believe nobody in the whole wide world has jumped on in the last 8 hours, maybe there's an issue with the site updating?

[EDIT] looks like it's unstuck now!
ttinker

Postby 9GoodTunes » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:29 pm

Thank you for this promo opportunity. I'm getting back into guitar and bass and I've had a fun time with the AT software.

Simple question here, I see SVX, SVX 2, and SVX 2 Upgrade but I did not see the SVX 1 and 2 bundle on the list. Is this available to be redeemed in the free promo?
9GoodTunes

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:42 pm

9GoodTunes wrote:Thank you for this promo opportunity. I'm getting back into guitar and bass and I've had a fun time with the AT software.

Simple question here, I see SVX, SVX 2, and SVX 2 Upgrade but I did not see the SVX 1 and 2 bundle on the list. Is this available to be redeemed in the free promo?

That bundle is not available in this group buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby twilson74 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:33 am

smata65 wrote:Electromagnetik and Cinekinetik collections have been added to the Group by's Qualifying products, but they are not yet available as a free product.
I got Sampletron 2 (199.99) and I can't select Electromagnetik collection (149.99) as one of my free products

You can actually get the libraries within Cinekinetik and Electromagnetik as free selections if you treat them as 8 individual libraries instead of the 2 collections; that's what I've been doing. I already had Total Studio 3 Max and Sampletron 2, so there wasn't anything else new that would have roped me into this cool promo but I wagered if I bought Shipwreck Piano ( it's really beautiful) maybe by the end there would be 8 for the price of 1 and I'd have them all.

So far I have all of the Cinekinetik and have added the C70P (excellent)-- and as of today, the Stage 73 Mark V (my favorite so far). The quality of these electric pianos is a big upgrade to what I had and I'm hoping to add that Wurly and Piano Bass soon. I just upgraded to a new 88 key MIDI controller this past week so I'm having a blast with these.

Cheers
twilson74

Postby smata65 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:34 am

There is a note there that specifies that they are only available for the initial qualifying purchase and are not available as the free choices.

Thanks for the clarification Peter. I must have missed it with the excitement of seeing them as a chance to get them all with just two free choices, instead of getting the instruments one by one. No worries, this is still the best group buy ever
smata65

Postby smata65 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:47 am

So far I have all of the Cinekinetik and have added the C70P (excellent)-- and as of today, the Stage 73 Mark V (my favorite so far). The quality of these electric pianos is a big upgrade to what I had and I'm hoping to add that Wurly and Piano Bass soon

I bought the sampletron 2 crossgrade, and started with big ticket items like ST4 upgrade, Modo Drums, Syntronik Deluxe upgrade and Hammond B3. The Electric Grand C70P is 7th on my free items list, so i should get it by the end of the week, if the group buy keeps growing at the same rate.
I still want to get some T-racks processors and AT collections before getting more ST instruments. The wurly and stage 73 are a some steps down my list, and I hope we get at least that far. If we get to 25 free items, I'll certainly grab all the Cinekinetik instruments as well
smata65

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:39 am

smata65 wrote:
There is a note there that specifies that they are only available for the initial qualifying purchase and are not available as the free choices.

Thanks for the clarification Peter. I must have missed it with the excitement of seeing them as a chance to get them all with just two free choices, instead of getting the instruments one by one. No worries, this is still the best group buy ever

RE: the part I emphasized - Well dang, that doesn't put ANY pressure on us next year! :D :D :D
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mazzee85 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:08 am

Hi Peter,

i get it with the jam points. But how is it with Promo codes.

For example, i could buy Mixbox, which is listed for €199 but it
automaticly puts in am promo code for €50 less. So i would pay
only €149.
Am i still able to get free products for €199 or only for €149?

Thx
Mazzee85

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Mazzee85 wrote:Hi Peter,

only €149.

Thx

It is the same. You would choose from products 199.99 or less.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kinketsu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

only €149.

Thx

Interesting ... I asked IKMM Support exactly this question earlier this week. They told me if I used the MixBox coupon and paid only 149.99, that then I would only be able to choose products <= 149.99.

I wonder how best to resolve the discrepancy.
Kinketsu

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Kinketsu wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

only €149.

Thx

Interesting ... I asked IKMM Support exactly this question earlier this week. They told me if I used the MixBox coupon and paid only 149.99, that then I would only be able to choose products <= 149.99.

I wonder how best to resolve the discrepancy.

Please send me or post your ticket number. The best way to resolve the discrepancy is my statement that you absolutely will get free product choices 199.99 or less.

I can say officially and with authority (literally) that my statement is correct.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kinketsu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please send me or post your ticket number. The best way to resolve the discrepancy is my statement that you absolutely will get free product choices 199.99 or less.

I can say officially and with authority (literally) that my statement is correct.

Ticket is "Promotions [#8326653]" ... sorry for brief response
Kinketsu

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Kinketsu wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Please send me or post your ticket number. The best way to resolve the discrepancy is my statement that you absolutely will get free product choices 199.99 or less.

Ticket is "Promotions [#8326653]" ... sorry for brief response

Thank you. I'll make sure everybody is fully aware that coupons also do not affect choices.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby norbertbecker » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:19 pm

I’d like to pick MODO DRUM as one of the free software titles but my Mac is too old and therefore not compatible. Is there a possibility to install the software at a much later time, let’s say in 6 to 9 months when I can afford a new computer?
norbertbecker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements