IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby ronmendoza0594 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:01 am

Hello Peter,

I have registered a €99 product, and I have already claimed two free plugins from the promotion. So the two free product options said "downloaded" the promotions page.

Then a day later, I have registered a €79 product. Another two option to get 2 more free products appeared, but my previous two other option from the €99 which said "downloaded" yesterday disappeared.

I am afraid that the reason for this might be because the €79 has overwritten my entry for the €99, I hope it is not so. I read from the mechanics of the Group Buy Promo that if you purchased two product, you'd have two separate entries.
ronmendoza0594

Postby supanorton » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:49 am

Can I get the Leslie collections in AT5 and T-Racks as the free products?
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:33 pm

ronmendoza0594 wrote:Hello Peter,

I have registered a €99 product, and I have already claimed two free plugins from the promotion. So the two free product options said "downloaded" the promotions page.

Then a day later, I have registered a €79 product. Another two option to get 2 more free products appeared, but my previous two other option from the €99 which said "downloaded" yesterday disappeared.

I am afraid that the reason for this might be because the €79 has overwritten my entry for the €99, I hope it is not so. I read from the mechanics of the Group Buy Promo that if you purchased two product, you'd have two separate entries.

You are able to join multiple times. I'm not sure what would cause what you are seeing but IK Support can assist you directly as they will be able to look directly at your account. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:34 pm

supanorton wrote:Can I get the Leslie collections in AT5 and T-Racks as the free products?

T-RackS Leslie and AmpliTube Leslie are on the list of products on the 25th Anniversary Group Buy so you can get either of those as entry points or as choices depending on the price of the product you purchase to enter the group buy.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:35 pm

beskow wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
pat.osterday wrote:Does this include software products registered as part of a bundle? I'm considering the AXE I/O Solo with the Amplitube 5 bundle and was wondering if that counted. Thanks!

This group buy lists only the single software titles. I can inquire whether this bundle provides a separate full serial though as I'm not 100% sure.

Peter, I have the same question. If you find an answer, please let us know. Thanks!

/Björn

The bundle does not open up choices for the group buy. Thank you for your patience.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby supanorton » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
supanorton wrote:Can I get the Leslie collections in AT5 and T-Racks as the free products?

T-RackS Leslie and AmpliTube Leslie are on the list of products on the 25th Anniversary Group Buy so you can get either of those as entry points or as choices depending on the price of the product you purchase to enter the group buy.

Thanks, Peter. I saw some products with prices written in green. I wasn’t sure if the green color indicated they were designated group buy products. Awesome! Thank you!
supanorton

Postby pat.osterday » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:11 am

Peter_IK wrote:The bundle does not open up choices for the group buy. Thank you for your patience.

Bummer on the bundle but understandable. Thanks for looking into it, Peter.
pat.osterday

Postby anilnc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:20 pm

Hi

I see SampleTank instruments in the qualifying products. But just heard new products not included. So Can you please please mention the names of the products that are not included for the 24 free products??

Very important. I cannot guess and buy.
ST4, Syn2, Syn1, iLoud Micro
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
Cubase 12, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:21 pm

pat.osterday wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:The bundle does not open up choices for the group buy. Thank you for your patience.

Bummer on the bundle but understandable. Thanks for looking into it, Peter.

No problem, happy to help.

For everybody: We're at 2527, so spread the word so we can get to the next level (4 for the price of 1) this week!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:25 pm

anilnc wrote:Hi

I see SampleTank instruments in the qualifying products. But just heard new products not included. So Can you please please mention the names of the products that are not included for the 24 free products??

Very important. I cannot guess and buy.

You do not need to guess. If you go to the 25th Anniversary Group Buy page and click the "read more" button under SampleTank Instruments you will see specifically which are in the group buy.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anilnc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:31 pm

I see some products that are labelled in green "NEW" . Are they included? I really needed Resonator though.
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
anilnc

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:15 pm

anilnc wrote:I see some products that are labelled in green "NEW" . Are they included? I really needed Resonator though.

Anything listed when you click that "read more" button I mention is in the group buy. Resonator is not. It is brand new and a fully third party library.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anilnc » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:34 am

Thanks for the clarification
anilnc

Postby ttinker » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:54 am

Somehow, after reading through this thread, I am still confused about what products would be available based on a purchase. I've got two browsers open here, one logged into my IK account and one not; due to crossgrade pricing, there are quite different prices showing on the 'qualifying products' page from one browser to the other. For example, here are a few products that I'm interested in, with the prices on my logged-in browser vs the MSRP showing on the non-logged-in one:

Amplitube 5: €199.99 vs €299.99
Sampletank 4: €199.99 vs €299.99
Hammond B3-X: €199.99 vs €299.99
MODO DRUM: €199.99 vs €299.99

... So my question, specifically, is: if I buy one of these products at €199.99, and use Jam Points in the purchase, will the other titles in that list then be available to me as bonus products in this Group Buy? Or only products with an MSRP of €199.99 or less (meaning that none of the other products on this list would be available as bonuses)? This definitely affects the calculus for me, and I'm sorry if it's answered obliquely above but if so I can't sort it out...

thanks in advance if anyone knows for sure...
ttinker

Postby pat.osterday » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:57 pm

I'm sure Peter from IK will chime in, but I'm pretty sure it's the full MSRP - you can confirm that amount by looking at a reseller site - I'm in the US and looked on Sweetwater. I own Amplitube SVX and have an upgrade price for SVX 2 for $49.99 and the MSRP is $99.99. With Jam Points, SVX 2 is $34.99. With that, I'd get to choose (currently) 2 free $99.99 products. Nice benefits for being a long time IK customer! Most of my prices are upgrade/crossgrade pricing of $199.99 anyway, but would count for a $299.99 qualifying product.
pat.osterday

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements