Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

Postby j4k-msc » Sun May 30, 2021 11:17 pm

EHX Freeze.

DigiTech FreqOut. A naturally sounding guitar feedback is the only thing I’m really missing from real amp times.

Reverse delay, e.g. Boss DD5. It’s surpassing that this is not included already.
j4k-msc

Postby kirk1701 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:54 am

This is a huge list. I haven't read it through, so apologies if I'm repeating.

I'd love to see some Fender brown/blonde amps such as the 6G6b Bassman, 6G11 Vibrolux, 6G3 Deluxe, and 6G8 Twin. These classic tones are nearly unobtainium for most players.

The mic selection is already awesome, but I'd love to see a few more classic ribbon mics like the RCA Bk5, 77dx, and 44. The Altec 639a was used extensively at Abbey Road and Atlantic Records.

Finally, I'd love to be able to experiment with micing the amp rather than just a single speaker at a time. Modern consensus is to mic individual speakers, but Tom Dowd used an Altec 639a in figure of 8 to capture both EC and Jack Bruce's cabinets on Disraeli Gears.
kirk1701

Postby fiveblairs » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:43 pm

j4k-msc wrote:...DigiTech FreqOut. A naturally sounding guitar feedback is the only thing I’m really missing from real amp times...

I think may have requested this one earlier as well. I could really put it to good use.
fiveblairs

Postby Soulpowergtr » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:07 pm

Marshall JCM 800 2205 50Watt model (Tom Morello)

Marshall Lead 20 Amp
Soulpowergtr

Postby carlaz » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:48 pm

kirk1701 wrote:I'd love to be able to experiment with micing the amp rather than just a single speaker at a time. Modern consensus is to mic individual speakers, but Tom Dowd used an Altec 639a in figure of 8 to capture both EC and Jack Bruce's cabinets on Disraeli Gears.

Although I don’t think there are any mics in the AmpliTube arsenal that are quite like the Altec 639a (and I agree that more mix models would be welcome), and although the basic conceptual model for using “mics” in AmpliTube is indeed that of mic’ing the amp, it can at least be said that — if you have a number of different speakers in a cab — you can definitely tell that the other, neighboring speakers are affecting what the modeled mic “captures” if you place it close to the modeled speaker’s edge or back it off from the nominal speaker that it is mic’ing. There are also visual cues in the GUI to indicate how much is “bleeding” over from adjacent speakers. (And there are also modeled room mics to consider). I don’t know how well any of that compares with, say, putting a real mic a few feet (or more) back from a real cab — but, especially given all the enthusiasm for “room/studio” modeling in recent years, I’d say the software might at least be headed that way for the future.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby jhndp99 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:23 pm

hi :D ,
-Shure Unidyine III 545 microphone
-dod 210 fet preamp
-roland dc-10 analog echo
-van halen's variac
-cornford hellcat
-boss ce-5 / ce-2 / tc electronic corona chorus / dod fx65 stereo chorus
-T.C. Electronic 2290 delay or flashback delay
-Lexicon PCM70
-marshall JFX-1
-a/da flanger or DOD Flanger 575 or aria fl-10 flanger
-yngwie presets
-iron maiden presets
:twisted:
jhndp99

Postby squeezenor » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:24 am

Here's my third attempt to get this in the right place. Sorry, folks. Delete the others as needed. :D

to my ears, the orange collection is the best and most versatile one in all of amplitube. but of the eight amps included:

-two still exist
-one has been updated
-five have been discontinued

so it's time. orange discontinues things so quickly that there is a bunch more stuff to choose from now. for example:

-cs50
-rockerverb mkiii
-or15
-th100 (or th30)
-ad30thc

all new terrors like:
-dark terror
-rocker 15 terror

new combos like:
-rocker 32 (or rocker 15)
-tremlord 30

new bass options like:
-terror bass
-ob1-500 (or ob1-300)
-little bass thing

not much new for cabs, but you can add:
-ppv212v
-obc112
-and the matching cabs from any combos

you also have the entire crush line, and lots of cult/discontinued stuff that maybe they want to make available for some awesome reason? the dual darks, the root/hinds terrors (unlikely), the shiny terror (and matching cab), or perhaps some other vintage monstrosity? they could even fluff things up with some of their pedals: the two stroke, getaway driver, bax bangeetar, bass butler, kongpressor, fur coat...

there's so much to choose from that this makes too much sense. i really hope it happens. that's a day one purchase for me. please make this happen soon, lovely people. thank you in advance.
squeezenor

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:38 pm

^^^
Previous attempts have been removed :)

carlaz wrote:
squeezenor wrote:to my ears, the orange collection is the best and most versatile one in all of amplitube.

Count me as another lover of AmpliTube's Orange collection.

But, in any case, I would definitely be a customer for any new Orange or "based on Orange" models. :) The current Rockerverb is still my standard "go to" starting point for rock and metal guitar tones, but I also use the OR120 model extensively for both guitar and bass.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby fiveblairs » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:23 pm

As an owner of both Fender collections (which I love) I've come upon an idea for a "Fender 3" collection. It would be great if you could introduce simulations of the "brownface" models. In particular those with the harmonic tremolo (or a Leo called it, vibrato) circuits.

These amps sonically are somewhere between tweed and blackface amps, but that vibrato circuit is what really sets them apart.
fiveblairs

Postby sotsogm » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:45 am

This may be a silly one or a redundant one, but I was just watching a demo video on Reverb where the guy was comparing different delay pedals including a Ross Stereo Delay and I have no idea who (if anyone) uses them in the wild but the Ross sounded pretty great. Very warm.

There may already be an equivalent available. If not, the Ross and maybe some other analog delay options might be nice. It does seem like most of the delay options are based on digital or tape models.

Overall, I'm still loving AmpliTube. Thank you.
sotsogm

Postby Magic Russ » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:34 am

I'd like to see some pedal based collections. Wampler has a lot of good pedals, that should be a no brainer. Likewise a lot of great pedals in Ibanez 9/10 series. I'd probably even buy an Arion collection.
Magic Russ

Postby carlaz » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:24 pm

Dunlop JH-4S Rotovibe. Yes, Amplitube has models of actual rotating speakers, and it has a model based on the Uni-Vibe, but the Rotovibe is really its own thing.
Last edited by carlaz on Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby n2mpujack » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:29 pm

carlaz wrote:Dunlop JH-4S Rotovibe. Yes, Amplitube has models of actual rotating speakers, and it has a model base don the Uni-Vibe, but the Rotovibe is really its own thing.

Blast from my long ago past - wouldn't mind seeing that.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:50 am

a david gilmour collection, could include a coloursound powerboost, a rams head big muff, a phase 90 script, a wem cabinet, a Yamaha rotating speaker, a boss blues driver, a black strat pickup selector similar to the brian may thing so I can get both the bridge and neck pickups, I would buy it, it would probably be the first collection I would buy, here is a list of features

silicone fuzz face clone (so far there is only germanium and hendrix)
rams head big muff
electric flanger
hiwatt
wem cabinet
leslie rotating speaker cabinet 122
yamaha rotating speaker cabinet
black strat pickup selector
uni v
binson echorec
MXR digital delay
BOSS CE-2 (seriously how have you guys not have this pedal yet? it's the most famous chorus pedal)
dyna comp
proco rat (he used this on pulse and it's a wonder it's not already cloned on amplitube)
MXR phase 90 script
I would be very happy if this became a thing, and I would buy it, and as many people want to recreate his tone, this would be perfect for helping them do that, it would give us the tools in a neat package, even if you can't do a david gilmour collection, it would be great to recreate some of these like the powerboost and the pro co rat and the wem cabinet and the ce-2
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:53 am

jhs pulp n peel, please it's probably the best compressor
KyceEssadki8

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling