IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:06 pm

IK Multimedia is celebrating 25 years of being and putting Musicians First with a once-in-a-generation promotion.

IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy gives you an unbelievable way to expand your music production setup with a massive selection of popular AmpliTube Collections, studio effects processors and virtual instruments. Any time you purchase and register a qualifying product, you can choose 1 more software title of equal or lesser value for free!

Click here to check the counter and more for the 25th Anniversary Group Buy

Spread the word to grab more gear

And it gets better. Since this is our 25th Anniversary Group Buy, you can grab even more FREE gear throughout the month. Each time anyone purchases and registers a qualifying product during the promotion, the Group Buy Counter increases by 1.

Once the counter hits the next tier, another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE. The same thing will happen again each time the counter hits another tier.

That means you can get up to a total of 25 products for the price of one!

That means up to 25 products for the price of 1 for everyone!

So because more participants equals more FREE gear: start sharing, tweeting, posting and liking this incredible opportunity and spread the word to friends, fans and every music production person you know.

How the Group Buy works
  • Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
  • Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 4,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 5 Free* when 5,000 registrations are reached
  • And so on, up to our goal of 25,000 participants, and 25 titles for the price of 1!

*Free products must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item and chosen from the software titles listed HERE.

How to qualify for the promotion

1. Purchase any of the qualifying products from the IK Online Store, Custom Shop or authorized IK dealer.
  2. Register and authorize your new product with the IK Product Manager.
  3. Access your User Area and click on the "Promotions" link.
  4. Click on the "25th Anniversary Group Buy" link to choose and download your free software title.
  5. Access the 25th Anniversary Group Buy HERE - See full information, the counter of participants, how many free products you can get, and how close you are to the next one!

JamPoints ARE valid in this promotion. Qualifying software available only as Digital Download. Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered starting August 5, 2021, through August 31, 2021. The promotion applies to new purchases only. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country. IK reserves the right to correct change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. No substitutions for qualifying products nor the free software titles.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby bedroomstudioca » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:29 am

Hi, hopefully this is an easy question someone can answer. The promo says the free product must be of equal or lesser value. How would that work with regards to jam points usage? I get a product that is listed at 199, but buy it for 160 because I use jam points. Am I entitled to a free product that is 199 or less? Or would I only be entitled to a free product that is 160 or less now?

Thanks.
bedroomstudioca

Postby DarkStar » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:55 pm

In the past the bonus products must have a list price equal to or less than the list price of the purchased product. That is, use of JamPoints is not relevant.

Edit: note that if you are buying an Upgrade or Crossgrade, the qualifying price is the list price of that Upgrade / Crossgrade, NOT that of the full product.

So you should be fine. But I do not speak for IK Multimedia, so if Peter or Ryan does not post here then contact Sales support for a definitive answer.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:17 pm

The value of your choices is based on the price of the software without JamPoints, the MSRP.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bedroomstudioca » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Perfect. Thank you DarkStar and Peter_IK for your help. Cheers.
bedroomstudioca

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:19 pm

bedroomstudioca wrote:Perfect. Thank you DarkStar and Peter_IK for your help. Cheers.

You're welcome, happy to help. I'm glad it is set up this way, and I'm sure our IT/web team is too as it would be a nightmare technically to set up and it would be both convoluted and not the best experience to have people worry about their JamPoint-influenced totals :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby owenbaxter » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:27 am

Does that include upgrade prices?
If my upgrade price for a full priced €299 product is now €99
Does that mean my subsequent free choices can be up to a maximum of €299 or €99?
owenbaxter

Postby pat.osterday » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:32 pm

Does this include software products registered as part of a bundle? I'm considering the AXE I/O Solo with the Amplitube 5 bundle and was wondering if that counted. Thanks!
pat.osterday

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:25 pm

owenbaxter wrote:Does that include upgrade prices?
Does that mean my subsequent free choices can be up to a maximum of €299 or €99?

If you purchased a product at 299.99 you will qualify for choices 299.99 or below.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:26 pm

pat.osterday wrote:Does this include software products registered as part of a bundle? I'm considering the AXE I/O Solo with the Amplitube 5 bundle and was wondering if that counted. Thanks!

This group buy lists only the single software titles. I can inquire whether this bundle provides a separate full serial though as I'm not 100% sure.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pat.osterday » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Peter_IK wrote:This group buy lists only the single software titles. I can inquire whether this bundle provides a separate full serial though as I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks Peter! That's what I was wondering since I didn't see the bundles listed.
pat.osterday

Postby owenbaxter » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
owenbaxter wrote:Does that include upgrade prices?

If you purchased a product at 299.99 you will qualify for choices 299.99 or below.

Thanks. Glad I checked.
owenbaxter

Postby ronmendoza0594 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:28 pm

Hello, just registered my T-Racks Black 76 serial, but it does not appear in promotions yet. Can I please ask your assistance in this?
ronmendoza0594

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:44 pm

ronmendoza0594 wrote:Hello, just registered my T-Racks Black 76 serial, but it does not appear in promotions yet. Can I please ask your assistance in this?

If you purchased your serial from a dealer, please make sure you register it in IK Product Manager. If you bought directly from IK, you should see the option in "Promotions" in your IK User Area. Since it appears you do not, you can contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw for direct assistance and they will take a look at what happened.

Note that free/NFR software (free with other products, from magazines, free from IK directly, etc) is not eligible to qualify for the 25th Anniversary Group Buy.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby beskow » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:33 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
pat.osterday wrote:Does this include software products registered as part of a bundle? I'm considering the AXE I/O Solo with the Amplitube 5 bundle and was wondering if that counted. Thanks!

This group buy lists only the single software titles. I can inquire whether this bundle provides a separate full serial though as I'm not 100% sure.

Peter, I have the same question. If you find an answer, please let us know. Thanks!

/Björn
beskow

Next

Return to News and Announcements