IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX

Postby victorp.sg » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
victorp.sg wrote:I am waiting to upgrade my copy of TS2M to TS3M boxed set—just waiting for a free shipping promo to run... :)

There were quite a few free shipping promo last year but not this year.

Any $/€149.99+ physical product ships free in the US and EU.

It seems that elsewhere outside US and EU incurs a EUD35.00 Courier fee--I am from Singapore, South-East Asia.
victorp.sg

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:24 pm

We would not be able to control that courier fee, unfortunately. We do have dealers around the globe, have you checked for your nearest dealer at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/dealers ?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SLiC » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:10 pm

It's a pity we are not just given a cross grade price that we can also use our Jam Points on, I don't really see the point if Jam Points when you cant use them on cross grade and upgrade deals?
SLiC

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:20 pm

SLiC wrote:It's a pity we are not just given a cross grade price that we can also use our Jam Points on, I don't really see the point if Jam Points when you cant use them on cross grade and upgrade deals?

You can on the crossgrade pricing unless you qualify for the additional coupon that takes a large amount off that crossgrade pricing. That price with the coupon is a very low price that is the lowest available for Total Studio 3 MAX.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to News and Announcements