iRig pro i/o

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

iRig pro i/o

Postby Bigkap@talktalk.net » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:11 pm

HI,

I have just got this and it says it comes with Amplitube 4.
I have registered the unit but cannot see where I can download Amplitube 4?
The intention is to have this on my PC Windows 10 and my Ipad pro.
Thanks in advance.

Steve
Bigkap@talktalk.net

Re: iRig pro i/o

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:06 pm

Once you register your hardware, any Mac/PC software that is unlocked will be available in your IK Product Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bigkap@talktalk.net » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:50 pm

Thanks and sorted.

Steve
Bigkap@talktalk.net

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:18 pm

Awesome!

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling