iRig Stomp I/O ... some questions please from a newbie :)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O ... some questions please from a newbie :)

Postby Gid-1982 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:48 am

Hello IK Multimedia.

First time post here :)

My name is Gidd and I am very seriously looking to get an iRig Stomp I/O for use as a live rig.

I have a some hopefully very quick questions if I could please ask to clarify a few things please before I buy it:-

1 => I presume using a Windows 10 Tablet is fine / no problems - or does it need any special connectors so it can be charged whilst in the iRig stomp IO ?
2 => does the iRig Stomp I/O come with any version of Amplitube 5 with it included for free ?
3 => if so, which Amplitube 5 version is it ?
4 => I already have a Morningstar MC6 MKII 6 FSW Midi Pedal from another rig - will this connect to the iRig Stomp I/O Midi I/O so I can set it up and use it in addition to the existing built-in 4 FSW's so I can use the extra 6 Midi FSW's to change patch's and turn efx on and off - thereby making it a 10 FSW pedal board ?
5 => when switching between patch's is it fairly gapless -or- is there a bit of a lag ?
6 => lastly, does the Amplitube 5 software have a Global EQ setting thant can be set ?

My sincere thanks in advance.

Gidd
Gid-1982

Re: iRig Stomp I/O ... some questions please from a newbie :

Postby Gid-1982 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:56 am

Hi. Anyone able to please help ?

Gidd
Gid-1982

Postby Gid-1982 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:03 am

Please .... anyone can help please ?
Gid-1982

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:35 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

This is primarily a user to user forum, but as no-one-else has chipped in, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one advice and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers