AT5 v5.0.3 is now available in the IKPM

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 v5.0.3 is now available in the IKPM

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Changes from version 5.0.2:

What’s new
  • New Filter C, Filter M, Filter O and Filter R rack effects are now available for free for all AmpliTube 5 and AmpliTube 5 MAX users and are purchasable a la carte via Custom Shop for all other users.
  • SLD 100 amp, 4x12 Metal T cabinet and Brit V2 speaker are now added to AmpliTube 5 CS collection and unlocked for free for all users.
Improvements
  • Fixed a potential issue using the cabinet split in the first chain.
  • Fixed TBP-1 reversed buttons and non-functional MUTE.
  • Fixed British Lead 1 and British Lead 2 missing MID knob.
  • Fixed ’59 Bassman LTD incorrect “Normal” channel name on GUI.
  • Fixed misspelling on BPM sync for T-Rex Replica.
  • General reliability improvements
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: AT5 v5.0.3 is now available in the IKPM

Postby acousticglue » Tue May 11, 2021 1:50 pm

The pitch shifter being added to default kills Reaper every time
acousticglue

Postby Chaosphere656 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 am

the font used in the tuner is just terrible since this update ! Do you have the same issue
Chaosphere656

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 12, 2021 3:59 pm

I am not seeing a font issue with the tuner (or UltraTuner) nor am I a Reaper user, so I'd suggest both of the above posters open a ticket with IK Support to sort out the issues you are having if you have not opened a ticket already. I'm sure support can assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jesse.juup » Sun May 16, 2021 9:45 pm

I updated to 5.0.3. and even did the restore purcases. The plug-ins info screen says I do have 5.0.3, so the installation must have been successful as the software manager says, but none of the new filters show up anywhere. They are still in locked mode and available for purchase instead of available for use.

Any help in how to troubleshoot and get the filters? I'm pretty eager trying them out on bass...
jesse.juup

Postby supanorton » Mon May 17, 2021 12:59 am

jesse.juup wrote:I updated to 5.0.3. and even did the restore purcases. The plug-ins info screen says I do have 5.0.3, so the installation must have been successful as the software manager says, but none of the new filters show up anywhere. They are still in locked mode and available for purchase instead of available for use.

Any help in how to troubleshoot and get the filters? I'm pretty eager trying them out on bass...

Which version of AT5 do you have? Looks like it's only unlocked for AT5 and AT5 Max.
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 17, 2021 1:06 am

Correct, the new filters are unlocked for AmpliTube 5 and AmpliTube 5 MAX users.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jesse.juup » Mon May 17, 2021 9:33 am

The IK Product Manager says I have installed (copy-paste):

AmpliTube 5
9 authorizations left
Installed Version 5.0.3

So that is the version I must have, but no new filters appear.
jesse.juup

Postby captship » Mon May 17, 2021 12:24 pm

Same for me on the filters, I am AT5 and the filters are locked.
captship

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 17, 2021 12:26 pm

In the IKPM, the name "AmpliTube 5" includes AT5 CS. Click on [Products] and see what it listed there as Registered.

Try a "Restore my purchases" in the Custom Shop.

Or, in the IKPM, unauthorize and reauthorize AT5

To help others, please let us know what (if anything) worked.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby captship » Mon May 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Thanks, restored again and everything is there, I must have messed something up :mrgreen:
captship

Postby NShobe007 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:08 pm

I just installed 5.0.3 and it broke MIDI input from my Line6 FBV Mkii Shortboard.

I can confirm works fine on a second computer install that's still running 5.0.2, and I can confirm Midi data via a midi logger in windows (Pocket Midi).

I can open a thread on the topic if required.
NShobe007

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:09 pm

NShobe007 wrote:I just installed 5.0.3 and it broke MIDI input from my Line6 FBV Mkii Shortboard.

I can confirm works fine on a second computer install that's still running 5.0.2, and I can confirm Midi data via a midi logger in windows (Pocket Midi).

I can open a thread on the topic if required.

I would recommend contacting IK Support for direct and official technical support. I'm sure they'll be able to get to the bottom of this for you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby KjellDriver » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:46 pm

[MOD EDIT]Please review the rules of this forum before posting[/MOD EDIT]

Other Peter, you are not worthy of such a name. kys

[IMPORTANT MOD MESSAGE]
It is with great difficulty and mixed emotions that I'm leaving the above line which clearly broke the rules of the forum - as it is extremely dangerous and disrespectful not only to another person but to oneself to be so angry over software that you'd suggest someone take their own life (that is what that short but inappropriate acronym above means) over your frustration with a software product (or anything at all, of course). Three simple letters, an acronym, should hold no such power over another person. Ever.

Due to the serious nature of such a post, I would like to remind everybody that help is always available. In the US, The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States. 1-800-273-8255

For resources in your country/region please visit https://www.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines

As the target of the above message, I felt it important to admit openly and without embarrassment that I was affected by such a harsh post and I never want anybody to feel that way or for anybody to be treated in such a way on our forum or anywhere else for that matter. I wanted to fully address and to remind everybody here that this or any form of harassment will not be tolerated.

In the words of Fred Rogers: "All of us, at some time or other, need help. Whether we're giving or receiving help, each one of us has something valuable to bring to this world. That's one of the things that connects us as neighbors--in our own way, each one of us is a giver and a receiver."
[/IMPORTANT MOD MESSAGE]
*My signature broke the rules of this forum. Don't be like me.*
KjellDriver

Postby KjellDriver » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:49 pm

[MOD EDIT]
This post broke many rules of the forum, please review the rules before posting. Please note that the rules also apply to your signature, avatar, etc. Thank you.
[/MOD EDIT]
*My signature broke the rules of this forum. Don't be like me.*
KjellDriver

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling