Find a Way (Gondo Project)

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Find a Way (Gondo Project)

Postby CrazySchmidt » Fri May 14, 2021 9:03 am

Hi guys,

This is one that I was involved with a while back now but because it's not my composition I was reluctant to post in this forum.

This one comes under the "Gondo" project which I have been working on now for a few years with a very good buddy of mine "Fatboy Dazza" who joined Dan Wilson and myself in the latest "Hemispheres Project" release "I Only Know What I Know".

Darrell was kind enough to allow me to share this with you guys and it is a pleasure for me as I think it's a beautiful song. I was offered to play lead guitar and also to remix and produce as my ears heard it.

All parts and vocals performed by "Fatboy Dazza" with the exception of drum loops (Omar "groovy" Hakim), lead guitar parts and female background vocals which were beautifully performed by his daughter Natalie.

I hope you enjoy this guys, it's one of my recent favorites.

Cheers, CS. 8-)

Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Re: Find a Way (Gondo Project)

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Fri May 14, 2021 6:20 pm

Hey CS,

Great bones on this song. Dig the upbeat and positive vibe along with those very tasty & fitting leads including the harmonies sending the song off into the sunset at the outro.

Enjoyed - and thanks for sharing, you and Darrell!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby danwilson5 » Sat May 15, 2021 5:24 am

Hi CS

Man such a cool track. Loved the space and the subject is so right for these times. Natalie's vocals sit so nicely in there.

Dan
danwilson5

Postby CrazySchmidt » Sun May 16, 2021 5:18 am

Hey guys, thanks very much for the nice comments, mush appreciated. 8-)

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Return to The Jam Session