IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:59 pm

The all-round music creation suite for every stage of production

March 4, 2021 - IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX for Mac/PC, the freshly updated version of their popular software suite for music creation. With 124 included products, Total Studio 3 MAX covers every stage of music production: composing, producing, designing, mixing, mastering and playing. With over 440GB of rich, authentic sounds and over 480 ultra-realistic FX, Total Studio 3 MAX offers users a complete solution for creating music in virtually any style.

The widest range of sounds in a single package
Total Studio 3 MAX packs a massive 14,600 instruments, including IK's newest releases SampleTank 4 MAX, Hammond B-3X, and MODO DRUM, plus Syntronik Deluxe, MODO BASS and Miroslav Philharmonik 2. That's over 440 GB of sounds, from orchestral to synthesizers to organs, as well as incredibly realistic physically modeled bass and drums. There's virtually no limit to the sounds available, making Total Studio 3 MAX ideal for every genre and style.

The latest effects and design
On the effects side, Total Studio 3 MAX is loaded with 487 effects and processors for everything from tone tweaking to sound design to mixing and mastering. Users get AmpliTube 5 MAX, IK's flagship guitar and bass tone studio with 14 brand and artist collections, all benefiting from IK's latest breakthroughs in modeling technology.

For mixing and mastering, there's T-RackS 5 MAX with award-winning new modules like Sunset Sound Studio Reverb and the Tape Machine Collection, plus MixBox, ARC 3 and Lurssen Mastering Console. From tracking guitars to mastering albums, all the gear users need is here, looking and sounding better than ever.

Fuel for creativity
To get users going, Total Studio 3 MAX includes thousands of presets, including VIP artist and engineer presets. So, whether it's tracking a Hammond organ or mastering a pop song, instant inspiration is just a click away. Any category presets, including artist, can also serve as starting points and be saved as user presets for recall later.

Keeping it all together
Included with Total Studio 3 MAX is the new IK Product Manager, which automates the installation process and keeps all the IK products organized and up to date. Users can now focus on making music instead of updating software.

SE edition also available
For those on a budget, but who don't want to skimp, there's Total Studio 3 SE. This bundle includes seven applications for a total of 21 plug-ins. Users get SE versions of AmpliTube 5, MODO DRUM & MODO BASS, SampleTank 4, T-RackS 5, plus Miroslav Philharmonik CE and Lurssen Mastering Console. That's an impressive 3,936 instruments and sounds, plus 161 effects in all to get any job done.

Options, pricing and availability
Total Studio 3 SE and Total Studio 3 MAX are available now at the IK Multimedia online store and from IK authorized dealers worldwide, with pricing as follows:

Total Studio 3 SE – $/€499.99 digital download
Total Studio 3 MAX – $/€899.99 digital download, $/€949.99 with USB drive

Existing customers who have registered any IK product for $/€99 or more can upgrade at special prices:

Total Studio 3 SE crossgrade - $/€399.99 digital download
Total Studio 3 MAX crossgrade - $/€599.99 digital download, $/€649.99 with USB drive

Existing users of Total Studio 2 MAX, AmpliTube 5 MAX, SampleTank 4 MAX or T-RackS 5 MAX are eligible for a special "maxgrade" discount:

Total Studio 3 MAX maxgrade - $/€499.99 digital download, $/€549.99 with USB drive

Discounts may vary. Registered users of qualifying IK products will see a coupon automatically applied to the final price of Total Studio 3 MAX in cart and before checkout at the IK Multimedia online store.

Total Studio 3 MAX + iLoud MTM bundle

Users looking for the ultimate home or project studio can also take advantage of a bundle that includes Total Studio 3 MAX and a pair of IK's award-winning iLoud MTM studio monitors, offering reference-class monitoring in a pair of speakers designed specifically for desktop use.

With linear phase sound, point-source performance, built-in ARC acoustic self-calibration and more, the iLoud MTMs work perfectly with Total Studio 3 MAX to offer a professional solution for composing, producing, tracking, mixing and mastering, all in one affordable bundle.

Total Studio 3 MAX + iLoud MTM (pair) - $/€999.99

*All prices excluding taxes
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:02 pm

Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Note that we've added T-RackS Comprexxor to Total Studio 3 MAX for a limited time:

All current Total Studio 3 MAX users and those who purchase Total Studio 3 MAX before June 30, 2021 will receive a free copy of T-RackS Comprexxor.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX\

Postby dscheidt » Thu May 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Peter,
Do you know if the Amplitube 5 Max from the axe I/o bundle qualifies for the Maxgrade pricing?
dscheidt

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3 MAX\

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 13, 2021 8:39 pm

dscheidt wrote:Peter,
Do you know if the Amplitube 5 Max from the axe I/o bundle qualifies for the Maxgrade pricing?

That would qualify you for the crossgrade pricing.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby maxp0167 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Hello, Yesterday I have received an email from IK Multimedia presenting the Total Studio 3 MAX crossgrade offer: "Get Total Studio 3 MAX for only $/€299.99, ...As a current MAX bundle owner, you’re eligible for even further savings! Just log in and add Total Studio 3 MAX to your cart. This will unlock your exclusive discount, which will automatically be applied."
I'm really interested in this promotion, but after logging in the price shown for the product is €499.99 and when I add Total Studio MAX to the cart the price does not change to €299.99.

How can I join this promotion?
Could you please help me in solving the problem?

Thanks,
Massimiliano
maxp0167

Postby dscheidt » Wed May 19, 2021 5:25 pm

Same thing, that's why I was asking in the first place, and I received a second email after the above clarifications were made.
dscheidt

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 19, 2021 5:31 pm

You would need to contact IK Support who can look into your accounts and see why they system doesn't see you as qualifying and whether you received the email in error or if there is something in the system or which logon you're using etc etc that might cause the issue.

The moderators, admins, nor users of this forum would not have any way to check this for you.

Edit - note that if you received an answer from support, there's nothing that can be done in this thread or by the forum moderators or admins. If you feel you received emails you should not have that is also something that you'd need to discuss with them.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby maxp0167 » Wed May 19, 2021 6:19 pm

I've just sent a clarification request to IK Multimedia support (message sent using the webpage). Let's see. I will post an update when I receive a response.

Thanks,
Max
maxp0167

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Thank you.

To others, please review the rules of this forum before posting again and you certainly can speak with IK Support by replying to your ticket at any time. If you feel your ticket is not being handled to your satisfaction please see the guidelines of this forum here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 as to what to do in that case. Thank you.

Also note that the footer of all newsletters does state the following if you may have received an email in error etc:

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.

The team that sends emails and creates the audiences for those emails has been alerted to the fact that a few may have received email with pricing for which they do not qualify.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dscheidt » Wed May 19, 2021 7:58 pm

Thank you for alerting the email team.
dscheidt

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 19, 2021 8:55 pm

dscheidt wrote:Thank you for alerting the email team.

You're welcome and I've also asked for additional consideration after re-reading what I posted above (being told that qualifies for Crossgrade) but I wanted someone to look further into that and triple check to make sure that policy to see if it might have been an oversight, coding issue, etc. Re-reading it made me realize it might warrant a second look from "the brass" :) I can't make any guarantees but I can at least kick up some dust.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dscheidt » Thu May 20, 2021 4:25 am

Peter,
Thank you, I appreciate what you do for this forum. I apologize for spouting off a bit, just a bit frustrated.

Thank you again!
dscheidt

Postby maxp0167 » Thu May 20, 2021 9:39 am

Peter, thank you for your support.

Max
maxp0167

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 20, 2021 3:55 pm

Happy to help. I would recommend checking again, I believe this has been fixed! Please let me know, I'll be overjoyed if you can finally get the proper discount.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to News and Announcements