Official MixBox Wish List

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: Official MixBox Wish List

Postby rsaintj » Thu May 13, 2021 3:47 pm

Would it be at all possible for MixBox to eventually load other IK processors like Space Delay into the rack? I realize that would require a social UI extension for Space Delay to “fit”, but I’m so impressed with both, I’d live to use them together.
rsaintj

Postby DarkStar » Fri May 14, 2021 10:38 am

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Purchased and loving MixBox :D

I have just been using the Overdrive module. The Overdrive module sounded great with just a hint of it at various levels of dry/wet throughout the track but I couldn't automate the dry/wet amount because the Overdrive module doesn't have it's own dry/wet control.

Yes, each slot has it's own DRY/WET slider but this cannot be automated.

I would really like all modules to have their own dry/wet control plus for it to be possible to also automate the DRY/WET slider control for each slot? This would open up the plugin to even more creative possibilities.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby stumax » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:57 pm

Controller support.

I've been doing some testing mapping to a midi controller in Studio One V5 .

From what I can gather it's possible to map knobs to effects that are in slot one, but once you move the effect to a different slot it breaks the controller assignment.

Rather than have to set up every effect in every slot and do separate controller assignments would it be possible to have the assignments work in all slots?

Is there anything on the roadmap to address the use of controllers for MixBox ?

Thanks,
Stu
stumax

Postby gonwild » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:52 pm

Dry/wet mix automation parameter (pr effect) would be much helpful :-)
gonwild

Postby Despondo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:15 pm

Not my idea (I saw it on a review video), but there should be a solo button on the front of the unit for each effect rather than a number for the slot. Right now it takes two clicks to solo any effect if you are viewing the main front of the devices.

Despondo

Postby Jebbokiki1 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:24 pm

My mixbox wishlist

1. CPU usage: the CPU usage of mixbox is very high. Once I introduce 3 or more mixbox instance to my mix, the mix can no longer play smoothly. Improving this will make the plugin more usable.

2. Text on the GUI are blurry and different to read. Please fix that.

3. The solo button of each module should be brought to the front. Switching to the back to solo a module is not nice.
Jebbokiki1

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:09 pm

Please let Technical Support know about the first two problems, so that they can be investigated.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Neumuzik » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:29 pm

Some high quality acoustic sims would be nice additions for guitarists.
Neumuzik

Postby douglassherbert@msn.com » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:33 pm

Since I purchased MixBox mainly to get the ROTARY FX, I have not found a way to Automate the FAST/BRAKE/FAST switch (or operate it from an external controller).

Thank you!
douglassherbert@msn.com

Postby douglassherbert@msn.com » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:37 pm

douglassherbert@msn.com wrote:Since I purchased MixBox mainly to get the ROTARY FX, I have not found a way to Automate the FAST/BRAKE/FAST switch (or operate it from an external controller).

Thank you!

EDIT (11/26/21)

I found the MIDI Settings by using AUM (Camelot & KeyStage don't show the access icon for MIDI Settings on the ROTARY GUI). On the "ROTARY" module, the control for the SLOW/BRAKE/FAST switch is Parameter 4. The only reaction I get (using CC1 or CC64) is SLOW & BRAKE. In AmpliTube Leslie (for Windows), I get SLOW with CC64 (0) and FAST with CC64 (127). The BRAKE is assigned to a different CC#. In the iOS app, a TAP (or MOUSE CLICK) will cycle through the SLOW/BRAKE/FAST settings. This seems, to me, like a BUG in the app. Possible?

Thank you!
douglassherbert@msn.com

Postby Trilian75 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:53 pm

X-Vibe modules
Trilian75

Postby djjuniorpops » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:29 pm

Would there be a SE version or a free version like on IOS.
djjuniorpops

Postby garyw2311 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:30 pm

There are three things I'd like to see in future versions of Mixbox:

High and Lowpass filters on the "British EQ" or maybe a "British HPF/LPF" module so you can create an SSL console in Mix Box - this is the only part missing. Obviously routing is governed by the order of the other components - British EQ and British Dynamics.

The RE-201 Space Echo.

A non-linear reverb in the digital reverb module. Something akin to the gated reverb found in Alesis reverbs from the late 80s/early 90s.
--------------
Gary.
garyw2311

Postby smallpotatos » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:23 am

Despondo wrote:Not my idea (I saw it on a review video), but there should be a solo button on the front of the unit for each effect rather than a number for the slot. Right now it takes two clicks to solo any effect if you are viewing the main front of the devices.

Maybe just integrate the number and power button on the left of the effect name and place solo button on the right?
smallpotatos

Postby StevenMikel » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:54 pm

1.Multiband processing
2.Parrallell processing
3.Ability to link the input and output knobs on modules and the input and output fades of MixBox
4.A MXR or A/DA style flanger.
5.The Flanger/Doubler from the Dimebag Darrell CFH collection
6.A pitch shifter(+/- 2 octaves)
StevenMikel

PreviousNext

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox