New One "How Does It Feel"

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

New One "How Does It Feel"

Postby danwilson5 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Hi All,

Here is one that I found on a hard drive that I did with a couple of friends a few years ago and decided to have some fun remixing it.

Randy - all guitars
Rhonda - Lead and BGVs
Me - Drums, Bass and BGV (very quite - and that's a good thing)

IK plugins - Black 76, White 2A, Amplitube 5, Stealth Limiter, EQ 1A, EQ One, Precision Comp and more.

Hope you enjoy it, remixing it brought back some good memories.

Dan

https://soundcloud.com/dan-e-wilson/how ... o-be-happy

danwilson5

Re: New One "How Does It Feel"

Postby CrazySchmidt » Wed May 12, 2021 9:59 am

Hey Dan, how are you my friend?

What a nice surprise to see you had uploaded a new track today, I had be waiting and wondering??

The mix and production are friggin' awesome dude, the use of female vocals at lead is a nice fit for sure, and the guitar work fits right in as well (and well played), a nice piece of work dude.

Talk soon, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Wed May 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Hey Dan,

Gotta agree with CS, there’s a lot of great stuff going on here! Nicely written song and sweet vocals (like Rhonda’s trill - and nothing wrong with those BGV either). Not sure what the state of the previous mix was but thumbs up for the level of attention to this version.

Going back into the catalogue can certainly bring back good memories and new goodies are a super excuse to re-imaging previous work.

Hope you post more new or revised stuff soon!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby danwilson5 » Sat May 15, 2021 5:28 am

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words. Work has been keeping me pretty busy. Summer is almost here, so soon I will be able to focus on writing and recording.

Stay safe.
Dan
danwilson5

Return to The Jam Session