Trying gear

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Trying gear

Postby ron-e-g » Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm

After selecting "try" on a piece of gear in custom shop. I can locate it nowhere. Where or how is this gear tried?
ron-e-g

Re: Trying gear

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Since you posted this in "Other", which product's gear are you looking to try?

Either way, you can find the how to demo gear FAQ at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=970 which tells you that you need to keep the Custom Shop application open and be connected to the internet to try gear.

You should see your gear available to use in either AmpliTube 5 or T-RackS 5 if you are following those steps/guidelines (and make sure you have the latest version of the software installed).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ron-e-g » Wed May 05, 2021 9:16 pm

Thanks Peter, I apparently have T5 Image but can't find it. Still I don't see the T-Racks CSR Room Reverb I'm trying to try out. The custom shop page shows it is being tried and time is slipping away but I have yet to sample it. And yes I have the custom shop app open in my attempt.
ron-e-g

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 pm

Since you are following the steps in the FAQ and you don't see it in your list of plugins in your DAW, I'd look for it in the T-RackS standalone first and if it is there please check if there's something going on in your DAW where it is automatically categorized where you might not see it right away? Sorry that's a grasp but I have seen that sort of thing happen. Beyond that, the IK Support team may need to look at why it isn't showing up for you to try.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ron-e-g » Thu May 06, 2021 1:00 am

I got it. Had to download T-Racks5 again. I remember why I deleted it now, I causes DAW to load a bunch of gear not purchased! Isn't there any other way? Why would I want to filter through those?
ron-e-g

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 06, 2021 3:18 am

They are installed to make it easier to demo the processors. There is a feature request in to separate the installation to be customizable for a future version but I don't have specific information about that at this time.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools