Fixed the Javascript error in Product Manager on Mac OS

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Fixed the Javascript error in Product Manager on Mac OS

Postby lili.guiochon@gmail.com » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:38 am

[Mod edit - redacted] I decided to look deep inside the error message, and I manually created the directory "IK Product Manager" in Users/Lili(myname)/Documents/IK Multimedia.... and here we go!!!!, it now works [Mod edit - redacted]
lili.guiochon@gmail.com

Re: Fixed the Javascript error in Product Manager on Mac OS

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:35 pm

I have removed the other text from your post. I have kept the above information as it will surely help other users who run into the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby skiltrip » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:28 am

Thank you for this fix. Just saved me from wasting any more time messing about.
skiltrip

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:49 pm

The latest version of Custom Shop should have resolved this issue. Please contact IK Support if you continue to have this issue, no manual user intervention should be required, and is not recommended if you are not following the direct advice from IK Support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kidharpoon » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:58 am

I’m having this issue still. Latest version of product manager. Fixed using the above.
kidharpoon

Postby SeanjWilliam1 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:51 pm

I’m trying to do what Lily suggested, but I’m a noob. Can someone explain to a dummy exactly how to go about this fix, please.
SeanjWilliam1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:02 pm

SeanjWilliam1 wrote:I’m trying to do what Lily suggested, but I’m a noob. Can someone explain to a dummy exactly how to go about this fix, please.

I would suggest only making changes to files when advised to do so by IK Support. You can open a ticket with them and I'm sure they will resolve your issue http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby waligosk » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:01 am

Just chiming in on Monday, June 14th 2021, using the latest Product Manager 1.0.3... I was still receiving these same Javascript errors, but followed the instructions in the OP and manually created an "IK Product Manager" folder as instructed. Everything seems to work fine now... but the installer itself is still definitely buggy!

PS - Mac, Catalina 10.15.5
waligosk

Postby Lion Reggae » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:30 am

Thank you so much!!! I've been trying to solve this for 3 days until I found your post.
Lion Reggae

Postby LimeSmoothies » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:13 pm

Just wanted to chip in and confirm that this worked perfectly for me.

Kept getting javascript errors when opening the product manager, I actually got it to open at one point but couldn't update or download, could only authorize.

Did what the original poster said and it worked like a charm! Now there's no issue opening and it downloads fine.
LimeSmoothies

Postby ggyyyyy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:16 am

Had to hop on and say THANK YOU. Worked perfectly, changing the installation path within the Product Manager. Thanks again!
ggyyyyy

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools