Legacy T-RackS will not accept authorization code

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Legacy T-RackS will not accept authorization code

Postby afocx » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:52 pm

I recently upgraded my Mac OS X to Mavericks 10.9.5 because I was having problems sending files via wetransfer.com. They told me I need to update my OS, After doing a clean install to Mavericks, I re-installed pro tools and all of the plug-ins. everything worked perfectly except for the authorization process with my T-RackS Plug-In version 1.x (Ver 1.3)

I did all the correct necessary steps to activate it and it wont accept the code. I've tried to uninstall the plug-in and re-install it but does the same thing. Is there a clean uninstalling process or something else through terminal? If you could please call me, this may be a faster process to try and get the plug-in to authorize. Note, the T-Racks plugin is working correctly, has no issues except for the authorization. Please keep me advised, thanks so much!
afocx

Re: Legacy T-RackS will not accept authorization code

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:40 pm

I'll guess that very few users here are still on v1.

You might be able to use T-RackS 5 Custom Shop and have your T-RackS v1 gear running in it.

Please contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ijulian » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:13 pm

Hi afocx.
I recently had the same problem after going to OS 10.9.5. Did you ever find a solution?
ijulian

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:27 am

While waiting for afocx to reply, please raise a Support Ticket, too, via the link above.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox