Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby twilson74 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:16 pm

sturphy wrote:How about an Auto function on the Output level. Where as you play through it, it can adjust the master output so it doesn't clip. That makes me nuts, trying presets and having to adjust the slider.

Bingo.

There is nothing more annoying than going through presets with guitar in hand and having to stop and individually turn half of them down because they're clipping, and then turning half of them up because you can't hear them.

It's like this sometimes in Syntronik and ST too.

It's like this with several companies, not just IK, like someone else said, but having presets that clip should not be a thing.
twilson74

Postby Mrscratchnl » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:02 pm

I would love community presets that can be downloaded and used with a vote and search system.

This would finalize the app for me.
Mrscratchnl

Postby Wolfarelli » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:30 am

Hi, it would be nice to be able to right click the Amplitube taskbar button and -besides the project files already listed- have the last 5 used presets listed there, as a quick way to change between presets nested into folders in the preset explorer, but that you are currently using.

Regards!
Wolfarelli

Postby emailmikenewingham » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:55 am

"Add a midi-controllable bypass to 500 rack effects. Currently, this is only possible when they are inserted as pedals. Or just make the "power" into an assignable bypass/off switch. In the case of software code, the different between turning the "power" button off and "bypass" is effectively the same thing (don't run this bit of code)."

I would also love to see the bypass function. I use the BlueBoard with AT4 and this function does exist with the rack effects. This is a must for AT5.

Outside of that, I'm totally impressed with AT5!
emailmikenewingham

Postby rspst14 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:23 pm

I would like to have an effect that can emulate a sustainer pickup. There is a feedback pedal, but it isn't quite the same thing.

I think tooltips would also be helpful. I'm not sure what some of the buttons do without referring to the user manual. I would typically expect to see tooltips when hovering over the buttons with the mouse.

A Klon pedal would be cool, but good luck finding someone who will let you borrow an original to model it.
rspst14

Postby brad2raq » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Is there a way to up vote feature request?
Should we repost a request that has already been made?
brad2raq

Postby whitejcdc » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:46 pm

My feature suggestions include:

Buttons, sliders, etc should have a floating tool tip name or brief description.
What about making some of the parts of the interface able to be broke out into another floating window? Like the Presets or the gear section?

If I think of anything else I will add. Thank you
whitejcdc

Postby sjcortese » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:29 pm

I'd like the ability to save the input level as a preset so when I change guitars I can get the proper input level with a simple click.

As suggested by some others -

*a button to automatically adjust input/output levels (like ReValver 4 has for those that are familiar)
*hide unused mics

Thx :)
sjcortese

Postby fiveblairs » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:44 pm

I know this is a long shot, but I would love to have VST plugin "slots" that would allow the user to insert third party plugins in the signal chain within Amplitube.
fiveblairs

Postby dougs.ik » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:42 pm

fiveblairs wrote:I know this is a long shot, but I would love to have VST plugin "slots" that would allow the user to insert third party plugins in the signal chain within Amplitube.

Since AT5 is a plugin it would involve IK providing a parent VST hosting app. Are you running the standalone AT5?

If you are try the free Cantabile for PC ( or Mainstage for Mac $29). I use Cantabile and can save preset with effects chains and recall them from a foot switch.
dougs.ik

Postby garfy » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:49 am

Ability to swap mic pres before mic signal reaches the bus section, so essentially a mic pre slot on the channels in the mixer.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby carlaz » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:31 pm

garfy wrote:Ability to swap mic pres before mic signal reaches the bus section, so essentially a mic pre slot on the channels in the mixer.

I think you can already do this: Image
Or did I misunderstand, and you mean something else?
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby 89bruin » Sun May 02, 2021 9:09 pm

How about including MP3 encoding for the multitrack recorder ... that seems a crazy oversight.
89bruin

Postby suganutz » Wed May 05, 2021 1:46 pm

hello friends!
i would really utilize the following feature suggestions on my Amplitube 5...

the ability to send each mic to its own individual mixer track in my daw, and/or separate effects slots for each individual mic. for me, mainly the room mics channel. i need to control the sound of that channel separate from the circuit of the stereo track that Amplitube 5 produces. aside from making a duplicate instance of Amplitube 5 to separately apply effects to the room channel. or recording a track of just the room mic. for example if i wanted to EQ just the room mic channel i cant do that, unless im missing something.

thanks for your wonderful product! its quite certainly a dream come true!
suganutz

Postby chucky88 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:28 am

sturphy wrote:How about an Auto function on the Output level. Where as you play through it, it can adjust the master output so it doesn't clip. That makes me nuts, trying presets and having to adjust the slider.

Million times this!!! This should have been there from the start
chucky88

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling