Official T-RackS Wish List!

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: Official T-RackS Wish List!

Postby Synthdance » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:25 pm

Vocoder and vocal auto tuning/harmony please ;)
Synthdance

Postby hackler » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:05 pm

Two things I would like to see (not necessarily models but feature requests):

1. Ability to export MP3 format. I like to listen to things on my phone and in my car, and I hate having to transfer or convert WAV files.

2. Lurssen integration. I would love to have the Lurssen mastering console as a module that I can use in T-RackS. I hate having to go back and forth between the two.
hackler

Postby bdezlife » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:06 am

Bug:

Opto Comp. You can't click the Ratio readout and manually enter the value.

Improvement request:

The fine tune gesture (holding down shift and dragging) is kinda clunky how it works now and makes it really hard to dial into a particular number. The whole suite could benefit from some polish on this.
bdezlife

Postby michal.ochedowski » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:01 am

bdezlife wrote:Improvement request:

The fine tune gesture (holding down shift and dragging) is kinda clunky how it works now and makes it really hard to dial into a particular number. The whole suite could benefit from some polish on this.

I'm glad that you mentioned it. It's been bothering me from the very beginning. No matter which T-RackS unit I selected, it's always required very steady hand and specific movement to get to desired value.
michal.ochedowski

Postby bdezlife » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:42 am

A few small requests for the EQ PA, EQ PB, and EQ PG:

- PLEASE provide an inverted link button for the Gain and Out knobs, similar to how you've done for Saturator X.
- The high end bands on all three plug-ins cramp at nyquist. Is this a bug? Your EQs haven't had cramping for years before these 3 plug-ins came out, so I'm guessing it's a bug? Can you please fix it?
- I think there is a bug in the manual regarding the frequencies of the bandpass filter in the EQ PA. It says 100hz HP (instead of 50hz like the hardware) and 5kHz (instead of 15kHz again like the hardware), or did you model a strange unit?
bdezlife

Postby bdezlife » Sat May 01, 2021 3:43 pm

I'd love to be able to set default presets for all of the modules, so I can just load up Saturator X or the EQ PA on a track and have my custom settings loaded up.
bdezlife

Postby n2mpujack » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:35 pm

DarkStar wrote:^^^
Indeed. Meanwhile, in several DAWs you can hide them. Or just move them out to a folder outside your SAW plug-in scan paths (moved, so that you can reinsatate them if needed. Please note that the next T-RackS install will still install them.

Why not have the ability to do what IK already does in Amplitube 5 to show/hide what one owns? The company knows how to do it and it wouldn't interfere with when one wants to demo something.

As to what I'd like to see in TRacks - the ability to insert Amplitube in the TRacks suite/shell plugin?
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby n2mpujack » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:51 pm

StevenMikel wrote:T-Racks needs some modulation.Roland Demension D,MXR Flanger/Doubler,Eventide Instant Flanger and Instant Phaser,Roland CE 1 Chorus Ensemble,vintage MXR Phase 90,vintage MXR Flanger 117 to name a few.If it's possible maybe emulate some of the algorithms from famous rackmount multieffects

FYI Eventide Instant Flanger is what was used to get the Rhodes piano sound on Bowie's Ashes To Ashes
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:22 pm

I've been told the ability to install what you want from T-RackS will come in the next full version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby n2mpujack » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:27 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I've been told the ability to install what you want from T-RackS will come in the next full version.

And who knows when that will be....
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby bdezlife » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:27 pm

That's great news. Hope we get some of the other general quality of life improvements throughout this thread too. Looking forward to seeing what's next 8-)
bdezlife

Postby dcdrums » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:55 pm

It would be awesome if we had the choice of color schemes in the GUI; for us older guys with bad eyes, the grey on grey scheme is REALLY hard to see in even the best light.
Would it be possible to give the GUI more contrast and brighten up the fonts and buttons to an off white or something like that (instead of the light grey) to better match the yellow?

Thank you.
dcdrums

Postby n2mpujack » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:02 pm

External sidechain input. IK's comps are the only ones I have that none of them have an external sidechain input. I work mainly in ProTools but sometimes in Digital Performer and there is NO external sidechain input on any of the TRacks comps. [mod redacted - unnecessary]
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby n2mpujack » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:27 pm

Would love to have the ability to use Amplitube in TRacks Suite.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby CTStump1 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 pm

It would be so convenient to have a Vst container for the stand alone T-rack S. although the provided modules do pretty much everything one would need to master some(including myself) find the need to use other tools without having too open another app or host.

thankx :?
CTStump1

PreviousNext

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox