MODO SE vs MODO full

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO SE vs MODO full

Postby huli50 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:06 pm

ME: "I don't need another bass sim or drum sim. I can get by with the VSTs I have"
IK: "MODO Krazy Deal - MODO SE for $40 each"
ME: "Ok, I could use another bass sim and drum sim"

My question, do the SE versions have the same engine, samples, quality, editing options, and features as the full versions? That is, are the only differences between versions the number of basses and kits available? If so, then can a MODO SE owner buy individual kits (or basses) similar to the methodology used for Amplitube CS?
huli50

Re: MODO SE vs MODO full

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:12 pm

They are full-featured with 2 kits or basses in each.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby superbeatnik » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:42 am

I think what the original poster asked in the last bit (and what I was wondering as well) is that if we purchased the SE version, is there going to be a Custom Shop for MODO where we could then get additional kits should we find the sound to our liking?
superbeatnik

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:48 pm

superbeatnik wrote:I think what the original poster asked in the last bit (and what I was wondering as well) is that if we purchased the SE version, is there going to be a Custom Shop for MODO where we could then get additional kits should we find the sound to our liking?

No there is no Custom Shop component to either of the MODO line products.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS