Free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5, artist presets coming

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5, artist presets coming

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:32 pm

For a limited time, all users of AmpliTube 5, including Custom Shop, can get the Officially Certified Soldano® SLO-100™ head model for free! See instructions at this link.

Free artist presets

We've hooked up with iconic guitar legends Joe Satriani, Gus G, Marty Friedman and Slash to roll out brand-new artist presets for AmpliTube 5 over the coming weeks. Designed by the artists themselves, these will not only give you new tones to enjoy for free, but also valuable insight into how pros get the most from AmpliTube 5.

Don't yet have a version of AmpliTube 5? You can download and install AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop for free. Try out all the gear and enjoy all-new, custom-made artist presets each week throughout March.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5, artist presets com

Postby yatesnr@gmail.com » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:14 am

I've restored my purchases in the Custom Shop to no avail. What am I missing?
yatesnr@gmail.com

Postby oskarw » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:28 am

I'm experiencing the same problem. Nothing happens when i restore purchases.
oskarw

Postby Black-Viper75 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:18 am

Help. For some reason I can't get this to work. I had Product Manager v.1.0.3 installed. Opened Custom Shop and selected restore my gear. The Soldano was still only available for purchase or to try. I reinstalled Product Manager v.1.0.3 and followed the same steps as above and the Soldano still won't show up in my gear.

Any ideas what the problem is? I really want to add this amp to my amazing arsenal of AT amps.

EDIT: I got it working. I tired this first thing in the morning without any coffee. After I got some caffeine flowing through me I realized I was using the restore my gear from the AT4 Custom Shop, NOT the AT5 Custom Shop. So once I restored my gear in AT5 Custom Shop the Soldano showed up unlocked in AT5.
Last edited by Black-Viper75 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black-Viper75

Postby oskarw » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:43 am

Solved it by updating AT5 to v.5.0.2.
oskarw

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:19 pm

Yes, you need to use AmpliTube 5, it must be updated to the latest version, and you must use the new Custom Shop as this is for AT5 not v4. Also, you'll be prompted to update if you open your IK Product Manager and it is also out of date.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tubemarker » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:29 pm

Updated IK product manager and Amplitube 5. Got Soldano head but IK product manager doesn't show preset tab for amplitube 5. Preset tab is visible for my amplitube 4. Is preset tab visible only for paid products and not for CS versions?
tubemarker

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:29 pm

tubemarker wrote:Updated IK product manager and Amplitube 5. Got Soldano head but IK product manager doesn't show preset tab for amplitube 5. Preset tab is visible for my amplitube 4. Is preset tab visible only for paid products and not for CS versions?

The presets are not yet available, per the post above and the news it links to:
roll out brand-new artist presets for AmpliTube 5 over the coming weeks
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby holm » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:31 pm

Same problem here - no Preset tab despite all update have been installed.... :?
holm

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:33 pm

holm wrote:Same problem here - no Preset tab despite all update have been installed.... :?

See above. The presets are coming. Not available yet. And will be for AmpliTube 5, not AmpliTube 4, to be clear. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby datkings » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:01 pm

Thank-you IK :!:
datkings

Postby josenmusic » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 pm

I have amplitube 5 along with the custom shoot but no Soldano.
is there a reason why its working.
josenmusic

Postby Daeder » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:26 am

It says I own the SLO-100 in the custom shop, but when I go to Amplitube 5, there's still a padlock over it. Not sure what to do.

Finally figured out the 'restore purchases' thing. I was looking for that in the IK product manager, not the custom shop window. :mrgreen:
Daeder

Postby clepeterd12 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:09 pm

Is this supposed to work only on the MacOS/Windows version of AmpliTube 5 ? Just bought an irig 2 HD and received numerous software, I have installed the soldano in wondows, but I can't seem to be able to install in on the iphone app... Am I missing something ?
clepeterd12

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:12 pm

clepeterd12 wrote:Is this supposed to work only on the MacOS/Windows version of AmpliTube 5 ? Just bought an irig 2 HD and received numerous software, I have installed the soldano in wondows, but I can't seem to be able to install in on the iphone app... Am I missing something ?

Yes this is for AmpliTube 5 as mentioned in the post and news it links to. AmpliTube 5 is Mac/PC only.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling