T-RackS EQual - question to developers [Resolved]

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-RackS EQual - question to developers [Resolved]

Postby michal.ochedowski » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:43 am

Hello.
I've tried multiple times to find the answer to this question. Can someone let me know if "Mastering SS" TYPE in the EQual plugin stands for Mastering Solid-State? One type below it is the "Mastering Tube" TYPE, so it would seem logical if they were both close to each other. I just need confirmation.

Also on the side note - are there any plans to bring Output control in EQual plugin?
michal.ochedowski

Re: T-RackS EQual - question to developers

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:15 pm

Yes that should be a solid state type of preset. I would recommend adding your feature request to the official Wish List thread as the developers do not frequent this forum but we do send them the suggestions from those threads regularly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: T-RackS EQual - question to developers

Postby michal.ochedowski » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Thank you for this answer and for the Wish List tip.
michal.ochedowski

Re: T-RackS EQual - question to developers [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:39 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox