Miroslav Philharmonik 2 - no instruments

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 - no instruments

Postby JohnnyTWake » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:58 pm

I have windows 10 I have downloaded Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and there are no instruments or sounds loaded in it. I downloaded the part sounds 1 through 5 and tried the file paths and still no sounds or instruments, tried contacting support to no avail.

I know this is a bit of a short description, but it is at least a start. I have tried different file paths from the browser but can't seem to get anything. help appreciated. Thanks.
JohnnyTWake

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 - no instruments

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:46 pm

Support will help you out. but the response time may be more that a couple of days.

Meanwhile. MP2 has 17 (?) download files. And, as well as downloading they need to be installed too. Do you have MP2 or MP2 CE?

Did you use the IKPM (the IK Product Manager)? Or did you download them in some other way?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby JohnnyTWake » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:30 am

Support will help you out. but the response time may be more that a couple of days.(How do I contact support, all I get is an answer page, and it doesn't answer my question.)

Meanwhile. MP2 has 17 (?) download files. And, as well as downloading they need to be installed too. Do you have MP2 or MP2 CE?(no Where do I download MP2 CE)

Did you use the IKPM (the IK Product Manager)? Or did you download them in some other way(Yes)

I am a little new to MIDI and these file formats, did not realize there was so much to know, but I am willing to learn. Usually the files from IK install on there own, never had this issue. Files were installed on my pc but I can't install them in the software. Well, I guess it is time to reinstall and cover my mistakes, maybe I can figure it out, and probably time to take a short course in file formats.

Thanks for help!
JohnnyTWake

Postby JohnnyTWake » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:37 am

I reinstalled my OS, because I did not know I had a bad Internet connection, which I fixed, I think that is why the files did not download correctly. Now my hard drive does not have enough space to hold files which I guess are large files or a lot of files. So now I need more storage, I thought about cloud storage but at an extra charge, and probably not needed I believe I will install or have external storage. Sound files did install into Miroslav Philharmonik2- but not enough space to install all of it, so I got to get more storage.

I could install a bigger drive which I use an internal digital drive, not sure yet, looks like I got to go back to pc repair 101 class, haven't done that in a while.

I plan on a new PC build but that is in the future, right now extra storage is what I need. Any recommends on external storage, is there a flash drive big enough to hold all this MIDI and sound file stuff. I haven't added all the bites together yet, so not sure on external storage size, any recommendations on Byte size. Or external storage for that matter. Thanks!
JohnnyTWake

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:39 pm

OK,

The IKPM (IK Product Manager) is intended to take much of the hard work out of downloading and installing. But you should check out the Help (click the [?} button and User Manual first.
And have a look at the tips here: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26365

Looking in the IKPM at the download size for the MP2 sounds library, that is over 45 GB.

You'll need some space for the download files and further space for the installed library. Once installed you can make a back-up copy and delete the download files. I am not sure if the iKPM will let you download and install one sound library at a time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby JohnnyTWake » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 pm

I went to cloud storage, there are so far 64 gbs of storage uploading. I'll try that for a while, my PC won't last forever and I definitely need more storage (I currently only have 268gbs of SSD storage, not much, I plan on building later. For now I think I am OK, I keep getting a memory not read error, not enough space on harddrive to sync a certain file when trying to use Amplitude4, but I think it is because of the files not all uploading yet. Memory isn't being recognized for Amplitude4 probably a sync issue from the cloud to the pc . I'll see how it goes. Thanks a bunch!
JohnnyTWake

Postby Fredriklinde1 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:04 pm

I have the same issue. No audio loaded in Miro Phil 2.
I'm on PC, Win 11.
All the files downloaded from Product manager, to an external drive. And haven't touched them since.
I've tried to direct Miro Phil 2 to all different folders where the audio is kept, but the audio still wont show...
Any ideas?
Fredriklinde1

Postby Currantbunfun23 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:51 am

Has anybody ever had success at getting Miroslav to work?
Particularly getting the App is locate and integrate the sound files.
I have wasted too much of my life on this.
Currantbunfun23

Postby sidechain1 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:44 pm

work on m1max?
sidechain1

Postby rhinodo99 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:50 am

I'm having the same issue.
rhinodo99

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More