No free library Sampletank 4 CS

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

No free library Sampletank 4 CS

Postby alexandr1983 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:34 am

Hello. The plugin itself was installed, logged in. But nowhere is there a free library with 50 musical instruments. There are only 3 pianos in demo mode. Why do I need them if I can download any other plug-in from the piano. The site states that there is a library with 4 gigabytes of sounds, but it is not. I remember very well that there used to be a free library, but where is it now? It is impossible to download it, because it does not exist. If now it is only paid, why then do I need sampletank cs? Why is this not indicated anywhere?
alexandr1983

Re: No free library Sampletank 4 CS

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:17 pm

You would need to download those separately, they are also available in your IK Product Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: No free library Sampletank 4 CS

Postby alexandr1983 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:55 am

[mod redacted - none of which you said in your original post so please reconsider using civility and tact when posting a reply to someone who is trying to help you. Your download is expired. You must contact support for help as it is a free product, they'll be able to help you out.]
alexandr1983

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor