Amplitube SE - some amps, effects and racks disappeared

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube SE - some amps, effects and racks disappeared

Postby fspedrozo90 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:54 pm

Hi,
I have AmpliTube amplitube 5 SE. I tried to open one of my presets today and I got the message that I don’t own the Miniplex 20. So I went to Custom Shop to check and it says that I don’t own it. And there is more amps, pedals and racks that o had before and now is locked. I already restore the purchases on Custom but it didn’t work. Did IK remove anything from SE version? Can anybody help?

Thank you
Fernando
fspedrozo90

Re: Amplitube SE - some amps, effects and racks disappeared

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:14 pm

Miniplex was never included in AmpliTube 5 SE. Please see the charts/links on the AmpliTube 5 web page for what is in each version. That amp is in AmpliTube 5 (or 5 MAX).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fspedrozo90 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:20 pm

If you go to THE GEAR oN amplitube 5 SE miniplex 20 is there....and it was just an example. More amps, pedals and racks that are included on amplitube 5 SE were removed from my account.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... se#thegear
fspedrozo90

Postby fspedrozo90 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 pm

On that chart the miniplex is not included, you are right. But I had it and it was removed. Before it was showing that owned it. It was removed today....
fspedrozo90

Postby jvriezekolk » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:18 pm

Did you checked in the Productmanager if the AmpliTube 5 SE serial is still available?
Because I have the problem that it is gone since a couple of days. I received the SE 5 after the launch of AmpliTube 5 from IKmultimedia and now it seems I am back to CS version, but still have the extra stomps and amps.

But maybe this is a different problem then yours. I opened a ticket at customer support for it.
jvriezekolk

Postby twilson74 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:50 pm

I had the same issue. I got the upgrade to SE and was enjoying all of the gear. It was showing that I owned the Miniplex 20 and I was thinking maybe that wasn't supposed to be a part of SE. And then one day, I went to use a few presets I had been using in projects, it notified me that there were pieces of gear needed that I now did not own-- generally a few pieces of rackmount gear like the White 2A compressor and an EQ.

I opened a support ticket and got a response telling me that there was a minor glitch that caused some SE users to get gear that we were not supposed to get-- and that they had corrected the issue and removed the pieces of gear. I was kinda ticked off over it, after using these presets in projects and gear to find them suddenly gone. Whatever, it's not a big deal to me-- I'm really enjoying 5 SE though.

I would like to know if there are gonna be any upgrade promos coming up. I had Amplitube 4 Max and it's nicely upgraded in 5 SE... I do want to upgrade to 5 and if I'm gonna do that, I might as well do 5 MAX, but I'm relatively broke with COVID shutting down my profession, so an upgrade/crossgrade/maxgrade sale would be awesome.

It doesn't help that I've been doing a free trial of IK's Hammond B3-X-- I wasn't that interested in it, and didn't think I'd be that excited over it-- but man is it ever great! I'm not even an organist really and that type of tone isn't in my wheelhouse... But its really fun to play and sounds amazing. MIght have to get it for the $99.
twilson74

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:54 pm

Check out the AT5 Comparison Chart PDF (halfway down the AT5 web page) to see what gear models are available in each edition.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm

fspedrozo90 wrote:On that chart the miniplex is not included, you are right. But I had it and it was removed. Before it was showing that owned it. It was removed today....

Did you buy it or AmpliTube 5 or AmpliTube 5 MAX? If not, you did not have a license for it thus it would no longer work.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fspedrozo90 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:33 pm

I thought that the new gear was included since I had it when I got amplitube 5 SE. It must have been a glitch like a user mentioned above.

Anyway, just bought AmpliTube 5 with some gear credits that I had it. Everything is working fine now.

Thank you!
fspedrozo90

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:37 pm

fspedrozo90 wrote:I thought that the new gear was included since I had it when I got amplitube 5 SE. It must have been a glitch like a user mentioned above.

Anyway, just bought AmpliTube 5 with some gear credits that I had it. Everything is working fine now.

Thank you!

Ooooo try the other new amps too. The Miniplex is pretty smokin but the others are awesome too.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lukedavid86 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:52 am

I deleted mine. [Mod redacted remainder of post. Please review the rules/guidelines here regarding rage quitting, complaints and general use of language. If you feel you have a genuine problem with gear becoming unavailable, separate to what happened with some SE users which has already been explained, please contact IK Support]

[Thread locked as it's basically been necro'd to have a moan.]
lukedavid86

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling