How to Make Slides in Modo Bass ?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

How to Make Slides in Modo Bass ?

Postby mozizo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Hi
i cant figure out how to do Slide/Slide fx (like in other bass sampled instruments where they have the sampled slides usually in lower or higher keys )
is there any on modo bass ?
also noises of hits, scratches etc...
looks like it wasn't updated for a while ?
in general its still sounds to me a little synthetic compared to good sampled vst instruments ! (no offend just my experience and feedback for more development )
mozizo

Re: How to Make Slides in Modo Bass ?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:21 pm

There are different slides in MODO BASS. The steps for Legato Slide are a little more involved but sound great so I'd suggest taking a look in the MODO BASS User Manual for the details on slides and trying those to see if you can get nice results.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: How to Make Slides in Modo Bass ?

Postby baroncelli » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:24 am

Peter_IK wrote:There are different slides in MODO BASS. The steps for Legato Slide are a little more involved but sound great so I'd suggest taking a look in the MODO BASS User Manual for the details on slides and trying those to see if you can get nice results.

I just tried MODO BASS with a Roli Seaboard and it's too bad it doesn't support MPE: that with a fretless mode where the transition between two frets can be continuous would be amazing.
baroncelli

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS