Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

Postby carlaz » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:53 am

jhndp99 wrote:-Marshall JMP 50W 1987 MK II
-Binson Echorec (or catalinbread echorec)
-"ram's head" big muff

Yes to all that! I would add:
  • Marshall #1959 100W Superlead (though we have good cabs to go with it)
  • Marshall #1992 100W Superbass (with appropriate 4x15 and 4x12 "Lemmy" cabs :mrgreen: )
  • Laney LA100BL (and matching cab)
  • Colorsound Fuzz-Wah (which is awesome; trust me :mrgreen: )
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby carlaz » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:58 am

dscheidt wrote:3. Hi/low pass filters, same as above. I'm using the EQ 81 for that, but the preset filter points aren't exactly what I would want

Yes to this. I love Neve-style EQs but, no, the EQ points aren't exactly what I'd ideally use when just "utility hi-/low-passing" guitars.

In a previous wishlist thread, I put in a vote for a rack unit with just straight-up hi-/low-pass filters. It could just have a modern "graphic" EQ interface -- in fact, just take the hi-/low-pass filters from the T-RackS EQual unit and put that in AT. I'd buy it. (Obviously, I can -- and generally do -- hi-pass and low-pass guitar tracks post-AT in my DAW, but it would be handy to have that directly in the AT interface.)
--
carlaz
1K Club

Postby jjguitar » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:21 pm

SOLODALLAS SD-50X GUITAR AMP HEAD & Schaffer Vega Diversity System for AC/DC Tone 8-)

Please release the matching cabinets for the new amps (Friedman, Bogner, Diezel, PRS Archon) and for Soldano.

Magnatone Limited Edition 50th Anniversary ZZ Top Amp
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby carlaz » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:55 am

jjguitar wrote:Please release the matching cabinets for the new amps (Friedman, Bogner, Diezel, PRS Archon) and for Soldano.

There can never be too many cabs (or speakers)! Cab Room remains the secret tone-weapon of AmpliTube. :mrgreen:

(Much AC/DC and ZZ Top stuff could hardly be turned away, either!)
--
carlaz
1K Club

Postby ejsheldon » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:34 am

I would like a 2290 type Ducked Delay Plaease.
Thank You!
ejsheldon

Postby fabbrini » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:33 pm

AMP:
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Mesa/Boogie Mark JP-2C
Mesa/Boogie TriAxis Preamp

Rack:
Reverb - Lexicon PCM96
Chorus/Flanger - TC Electronic 1210
Delay - TC Electronic 2290
fabbrini

Postby oldbluejoe » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:04 pm

[Mod Edit: moved to its own thread for clarity and focus]
The missing rotary cabinets (rotary147) from AT4 Max - I was under the assumption that these would be available in AT5, since all my other AT4 Max gear is there.

Some more Fender amps:

- models from the brown and blonde lineages
- Pro Reverb and Vibrolux Reverb, either BF or SF
- a "Blues Artist" collection of signature amps from players like B.B. King, Robert Cray, Ronnie Earl etc

And some old Gibson models..
oldbluejoe

Postby stormwatch1977 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:36 pm

Presets for the Dimebag CFH collection - as in some that come close to other albums like Far Beyond Driven and Vulgar Display of Power.
Similarly, how about presets for the Slash collection.

Sorry, I don't know if there's already a way to get these or to find some user-made ones, if anyone can point me in the direction it would be greatly appreciated.
stormwatch1977

Postby m-cluff » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:33 pm

sotsogm wrote:A proper reverse reverb like the EHX Cathedral for those of us who are more into the ambient and shoegazey side of things than the metal and blues, please and thank you!

Yes! I was just trying to put together a shoegaze board yesterday and that was the one missing piece. Please add a reverse reverb to your short-list, IK...
m-cluff

Postby sotsogm » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:08 pm

[Mod Edit: moved to its own thread for clarity and focus]
oldbluejoe wrote:The missing rotary cabinets (rotary147) from AT4 Max - I was under the assumption that these would be available in AT5, since all my other AT4 Max gear is there

The 147 shows up in my gear list. It and the other rotaries are in the "other" section if you go through cabinets by type.

I hope yours is just mislaid and you're not dealing with a bug or anything. Maybe go through the refresh/restore steps in the Custom Shop if it's not showing up in your gear list? And good luck! I love having models of those amps, especially since I'd have nowhere to put a real one and don't think I could afford it besides. I love that sound.

ETA: Oh, and for another wishlist item--as best as I've been able to figure out, there's no way to map a MIDI expression pedal to a Leslie amp's slow/fast/brake control. If there's a way to do it I couldn't figure out, I'd be happy to learn; if there's not and it could be implemented, I think it would be pretty cool to have the option. Thanks!
sotsogm

Postby Tom Kearney » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:38 pm

How about gear and presets for an Eric Clapton package?

Tones covering the Bluesbreakers, Cream, Layla, 461 Ocean Bvd., etc. periods. Lots of opportunities to capture his sounds over the years...
Tom Kearney

Postby FrThib » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:03 pm

gallien kruger 250ml
ada mp-1
soldano x88 preamp / with mesa 2 90 poweramp
vht amp
mesa badlander
more mesa branded cab, the OS is really missing here.
bogner cabs
more friedman, be100, dirty shirley, maybe the friedman pedals
friedman cabs
engl powerball II
marshall 2203
marshall shredmaster pedal
suhr pt100 amp
suhr riot pedal
klon centaur
more speakers, more vintage choices, celestion creambacks, g12-65
FrThib

Postby ambrs57 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:39 am

Steve Hackett presets and gear, from early Genesis to recent solo material. There's a preset I found that appears to be based on his tone from Supper's Ready, but there is so much more to be done.

Pat Metheny, anyone?

Presets based on classic 70s Yes/Steve Howe recordings. Syntronik has a great synth preset based on Rick Wakeman's Tales of Topographic Oceans Mini Moog sound. How about throwing a bone to us guitarists?

Do I dare mention Allan Holdsworth? Yeah, I know that most of his tone was in his hands, but some gear and presets might help get us closer.

And finally, something to help us approximate the Lord of Tone himself, the great Leslie West. A model of his Sun PA head from 1969-to mid 70s.

I also second the Eric Clapton suggestion and raise that with a George Harrison gear and preset list as well.
ambrs57

Postby GCStudios » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:56 am

Albion wrote:There are a number of collections featuring Guitar artists but none for Bassists. I would like to see some Bass artist collections starting with John Entwistle please!

Good suggestion. I could imagine him being a popular choice, as would the likes of Flea. Personally I'd hope for some Herbie Flowers, Leland Sklar and maybe some Gail Ann Dorsey :)

Thank you, kindly.
GCStudios

Postby carlaz » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:46 pm

FrThib wrote:marshall 2203

There are a couple of things that got labeled "2203" by Marshall. Many people might be thinking of the JCM 800, in which case that is AmpliTube's Brit 8000 amp model. However, there is also the late-'70s precursor to the JCM 800: the Marshall Master Model 100w Lead #2203. I think this is what the old VIntage Metal Lead was principally intended to emulate; that model is a bit old now, though the AT5 general updates may have given it a new lease on life. (Which is not to say that an updated version would not be welcomed!)

FrThib wrote:more speakers, more vintage choices

There cannot be too many speaker models! I am probably going to buy some more cab models just to get at the speaker models! :mrgreen:
Last edited by carlaz on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
carlaz
1K Club

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling