Axe solo and Irig Stomp I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe solo and Irig Stomp I/O

Postby Troy J » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:19 pm

I have purchased the iRig Stomp I/O and looking to purchase the Axe I/O Solo.. Knowing that the iRig Stomp I/O has dedicated drivers, can I interface the Axe Solo with the iRig Stomp I/O? The reason I ask this is that I use the Stomp with presets (on a laptop).If I use the Axe solo, will the drivers overide the Stomp and cannot be used for amplitube..Will there be driver conflicts? Like to know how the combination will function together before purchasing.. Thanks..TR :? :?
Troy J

Re: Axe solo and Irig Stomp I/O

Postby Troy J » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:57 pm

Well I purchased the axe solo (with the amplitube 5 bundle) and the drivers are working great
with the irig stomp i/o using win 10..Few tweaks, but a very good combination..
Troy J

Postby Sharmon123@ » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:30 pm

Did you ever get this to work ? I am trying to get this question answered but all questions asking how to map Amplitube presets goes nowhere in this forum.
Sharmon123@

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:41 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Sharmon123@ » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:25 pm

I found one that works yesterday at my guitar shop. Nektar Pacer on USB works flawlessly with Amplitube 5 EXCEPT the looper control only has play/stop/record. Youtube video on how to do it that I verified works with Amplitube v. 5.5.4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCfkftTp5xY

It is getting hard to find but a lot still available for about 240$ USD so a really cheap programmable foot board. It does NOT work connected to MIDI , only USB but because it is out of the chain it doesn't have that 1 second pause between preset changes so it's works for live as well. Very solid steel enclosure and comparable build quality to that of a Boss foot switch that can control 24 presets.
Sharmon123@

Return to Interfaces & Controllers