Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby sotsogm » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:16 pm

I'm new here, so maybe this has been wish-listed before, but: looking for nice shoegazey sounds, it might be nice to have a reverse-reverb like the Alesis Midiverb or EH Cathedral. There's a reverse option on the IK Tap Reverb that I'm still trying to figure out that might get me there, but still....

Speaking of which: while it's practically traditional for guitar gear to have little/poor/no documentation, it's a tradition I'd love to see broken. There are areas where the AT user manual could be clearer and it would be kind of cool if some of the gear in the Custom Shop had a little bit more documentation. Knobs like "COLOR" and "WIDTH" can be... well....

Also, as a million other people have said, making the window scalable/fullscreen would make my life better in so many ways.

But I also want to say while I'm here in my first comment, that this is a wonderful piece of software and hardware, and I am extremely happy to be a customer and user. Thank you.
sotsogm

Postby SquidEatingDough » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:17 am

bosone wrote:A simple add-on like linking the two L/R settings when you have a stereo in would be a tremendous enhancement.
copy/pasting the channel settings each time you make a variation is so boring that i have give up using amplitube for metal rhytm tracks.

^THIS!
SquidEatingDough

Postby HowlingUlf » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:32 pm

SquidEatingDough wrote:
bosone wrote:A simple add-on like linking the two L/R settings when you have a stereo in would be a tremendous enhancement.
copy/pasting the channel settings each time you make a variation is so boring that i have give up using amplitube for metal rhytm tracks.

^THIS!

+1
Total Studio 3.5 MAX
Win10 64 i7 32GB | Cubase Pro 11 | +++
HowlingUlf

Postby madsyentist » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:44 pm

hello i have been waiting a 62 Princeton fender tube amp i no you have a 65 but its not the same also they don't make the 62 any more and there so hard to find not to mention they have made a remake of it because of Chris Stapleton that is the only amp he uses and i did not want to buy 1 with his name on it the 62 has a very serious sound for blues rock count and so on and very different then the 65 any way i hope there is an AmpliTube Santa lol because i would buy this for my sound thank u for ur time and stay safe
madsyentist

Postby tommartini604 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Make a second MesaBoogie pack dedicated to the Boogies Petrucci uses! Call it the Dream Mesa Pack!

Mark V
Mark 2C+
Tri-Axis
JP-2C
Roadmaster

Make a preset to be able to use a stereo input from standard and Piezo to be able to switch over while playing live like John does.
Patch for all his Dream Rigs and pedals he uses as well as custom cabs .
tommartini604

Postby jhndp99 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:01 pm

-Dod 250 preamp
-Catalinbread Rah
-Ehx Cathedral Reverb
-Ehx Micro Synthesizer or POG
-Moog MF-102 ring modulator
-Moog Mf -101 low pass filter
-Jimmy Page's Tonebender
-Keeley Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe
-Keeley Dark Side
-Boss Ce-2
-Walrus Audio Slö
-Lexicon MX200
-Roland DC-10 Delay
-Strymon Mobyus
-Strymon Timeline
-Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face (but with a switch to change between germaium and silicon, kinda like the diodes on AT5's distortion plus)
:twisted:
jhndp99

Postby pmcderm29 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Any chance or plans to add BBE Sound products? Specifically he Sonic Maximizer.
pmcderm29

Re: Always looking for more Fender amps!

Postby Xoutremer » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:54 pm

[quote="jabryant1961"]I know there are already many Fender amps for AT (I have them all), but I am always wishing for more.....

- Hot Rod Deluxe
- Hot Rod DeVille
- '68 Customer Twin Reverb
- Super Champ
- Any of the Bassbreakers
- Frontman

Just hoping and wishing..... :P[/quote]

I'd second the inclusion of Hot Rods. I have a Deville, loud heavy beast. Would be nice to have it just so the neighbours stop complain from the next county away.
Xoutremer

Postby fcoberrios » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:26 pm

Well, i would really like IK to add a functionality to share audio via Zoom Meetings, currently there is no software for guitarrist which include this functionality and it is very needed :(
fcoberrios

Postby garfy » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:33 am

fcoberrios wrote:Well, i would really like IK to add a functionality to share audio via Zoom Meetings, currently there is no software for guitarrist which include this functionality and it is very needed

Although I haven't used it while on a call, I was able to select the Zoom Audio Device as the Output in AT4, just as I have done in GarageBand when I've been sharing that screen/audio down Zoom. Maybe worth trying that to see what happens.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Yash » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:50 pm

tommartini604 wrote:Make a second MesaBoogie pack dedicated to the Boogies Petrucci uses! Call it the Dream Mesa Pack!

Mark V
Mark 2C+
Tri-Axis
JP-2C
Roadmaster

Make a preset to be able to use a stereo input from standard and Piezo to be able to switch over while playing live like John does.
Patch for all his Dream Rigs and pedals he uses as well as custom cabs .

THIS! Might I add the Mesa Road King II (don't think there's anything like a Mesa Boogie Roadmaster.

Since we're talking Mesa Boogie, could at the Triple Crown (for sure!) and if possible, Mark I or King Snake, Fillmore or California Tweed. Bass wise - the 400+ would be an amazing addition. They also have some cool pedals like the grid slammer, throttle box eq and flux five.

Now, what I'd really like Amplitube doing is to give us the ability to change tubes on any (or most) amplifiers. I would love to try a Mark IV or SLO-100 with EL34s or the Brit 8000 with KT88s. The universal option to switch power tubes in all amps.

Expanding on that, let us mix and match preamps and poweramps. Like, I would love to try the Preamp section of the Mark III or Mark IV to the power amp section of the Brit 8000 like Metallica did back in the day. And, some rack preamps and poweramps (which I shall list below). But I think most folks would be happy with the tube switching funcionality.

Other amps on my wish list -

EVH 5150 III, 6l6 and EL34
Peavy XXX or JSX
Peavey 6534+
Diezel Herbert
Deizel Hagen
ENGL Savage 120 Mark II
ENGL Invader II
ENGL Marty Friedman Inferno signature
Friedman Butterslax
Friedman BE-100 Deluxe
Bogner Shiva
Bogner Uberschall
Hughes and Kettner Triamp Mark III
Marshall JVM410H. Or just add a functionality in the Satch 410 amp to switch to the usual 410H
Marshall 6100 LM
Randall KH103
Fortin Natas
Fortin Meshuggah

Preamps -
Custom Audio Electronics CAE3+
Bogner Fish
Soldano X88R
ADA MP1
Lee Jackson GP 1000
Mesa Boogie Triaxis
ENGL E570 preamp

Poweramps -
VHT 2150 (switchable tubes)
Mesa Boogie Simul Class 2:90
Marshall EL-34 100/100
ENGL E840

I'll come back later with pedals and effects gear :D
Yash

Postby daniele.stiavetti » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:33 am

Guitar wireless system
daniele.stiavetti

Postby dfowlerjr » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:02 pm

I'd like to see the ability to export an amp configuration and be able to post it on the IK site so others could download and use it and/or modify it as necessary. This would allow users to share settings with each other.
This capability has been very successful for [mod edit: others] and could be a valuable feature for AmpliTube users.

Thanks.
dfowlerjr

Postby livesforrap » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:48 am

More Friedman stuff please. You did a good job (really a great job) on the pink taco.

Thank goodness too because the "fluff" is only good for high gain and the PA version is the worst sounding pile of doodoo ever.

Anyways, more please, including cabs :D
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby carlaz » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:30 pm

So I guess this is also now the wish list for AT5 .... :mrgreen:

I love the new "inspired by T-RackS" rack models that are included in AT5, but I would love to see a "gear model" that was even just a set of low-pass and high-pass filters. Shaving off the top and bottom from guitars in a mix is very common, and though anyone can do it hadnily with even the stock EQs included in their DAW, it would be nice to have that built right into AT.

Yes, I realize that some of the EQ rack units can be used to do similar things, but I think it would be useful to have a straight "modern-style" visual graphic UI display for this kind of thing. Like, take EQual from T-RackS, just keep the high- and low-pass filters (with or without groovy analog modeling options), and I would buy that! :D

(Of course, if an "inspired by EQual" rack unit with more of its EQ bands retained came to AmpliTube, I would probably get that, too .... Then we could all go hunting for weird resonance frequencies! :lol: But it's really the high- and low-pass filters that I'm thinking of.)
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling