Presenting AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Presenting AmpliTube 5

Postby supanorton » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:21 pm

Just pre-ordered! Can't wait. Thanks, IK! I'm happy with all the gear I have, so I'm not going for Max. I pre-ordered A5, so I can experience all the new gear and features.

Don't forget to use your jam points, people!
supanorton

Postby carlaz » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:56 pm

supanorton wrote:Just pre-ordered! Can't wait. Thanks, IK! I'm happy with all the gear I have, so I'm not going for Max. I pre-ordered A5, so I can experience all the new gear and features.

At the risk of saying "me, too!": me, too! :lol:

I like my current collection of gear, but I am happy to see the new gear -- but, perhaps especially, the new racks that have a lot of T-RackS DNA in them. Those and the new Cab Room seem worth the price of admission to me, though the overhauled UI I think will also make working with AT5 more fun and pleasant.

I've preordered the standard version of 5, and I am really looking forward to playing with it. :)
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby supanorton » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:01 pm

carlaz wrote:
supanorton wrote:Just pre-ordered! Can't wait. Thanks, IK! I'm happy with all the gear I have, so I'm not going for Max. I pre-ordered A5, so I can experience all the new gear and features.

At the risk of saying "me, too!": me, too! :lol:

I like my current collection of gear, but I am happy to see the new gear -- but, perhaps especially, the new racks that have a lot of T-RackS DNA in them. Those and the new Cab Room seem worth the price of admission to me, though the overhauled UI I think will also make working with AT5 more fun and pleasant.

I've preordered the standard version of 5, and I am really looking forward to playing with it. :)

The whole thing looks more streamlined, and I love the new racks too! I almost always throw a white 2a, black 76, or 670 on every guitar part I record. It’ll be nice to have them right in the chain now. Now we hurry up and wait!
supanorton

Postby jschrade » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:27 pm

Just ordered AT5 MAX (upgrade from AT4 MAX).

This means I have everything in AT4 MAX + all the new stuff in AT5 + all of these collections for $299. That's sort of ridiculous.

- Fender® Collection 2
- AmpliTube SVX 2
- AmpliTube Brian May
- Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
- AmpliTube Joe Satriani << Demo'd and wow!
- Fulltone® Collection
- AmpliTube Leslie®

I can't even imagine how the tones can get better!

My biggest complaint was the GUI and workflow. It was just a PITA to use. Solved!

Now let's get this released! :D
jschrade

Postby shmihe » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:36 pm

garfy wrote:
shmihe wrote:So.... To further clarify, If I own AmpliTube 4 - FULLY maxed out with ALL available options for that, and I upgrade to just straight Amplitube 5 ($149.99), I would then have every single current piece/option of AmpliTube 5? Or not?

Yes, if you currently own AT4 and all gear packs/pieces currently available, you only need to up/crossgrade to AT5.

Thank you!
shmihe

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:38 pm

blueyepaul wrote:Thanks for the prompted reply Peter,
It's disappointing that i can only use 90 jam points maximum out of my total 210 jam point towards ordering Ampilude5 Max.
The system will not allow me to go above that number, so basically i have to pay more and leave my unused jam points as they are - sitting there doing nothing.

JamPoints are good for an up to 30% additional discount. That's almost a third of the price of what you purchase. Full details are available at the link at the beginning of the previous sentence.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:40 pm

jschrade wrote:Just ordered AT5 MAX (upgrade from AT4 MAX).

This means I have everything in AT4 MAX + all the new stuff in AT5 + all of these collections for $299. That's sort of ridiculous.

- Fender® Collection 2
- AmpliTube SVX 2
- AmpliTube Brian May
- Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
- AmpliTube Joe Satriani << Demo'd and wow!
- Fulltone® Collection
- AmpliTube Leslie®

I can't even imagine how the tones can get better!

My biggest complaint was the GUI and workflow. It was just a PITA to use. Solved!

Now let's get this released! :D

That last line... ABSOLUTELY. It's fantastic and I can't wait until you all get to use AmpliTube 5.

Thank you for the kind words (and others sharing their excitement here). There's a lot that went into this and it shows. I keep focusing on the VIR™ tech frequently (and rightfully so as it is quite amazing) but there's also much much more.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:43 pm

At least it is not "VAR" (a UK football reference). ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:50 pm

DarkStar wrote:At least it is not "VAR" (a UK football reference). ;)

Ah and you mean the no hands kicky-kick kind of "football" (which makes far more sense as a name for the sport) too. Takes us yanks a minute to adjust to that :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Paul_R » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:25 pm

VIR! Defintely a big deal. I have some 3rd party IRs that I can finally use inside Amplitube - Nice!!
Paul_R

Postby greg2074 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:51 pm

I purchased Total Studio Max 2 earlier this year, so I already have AT4Max with some of the collections. I was already planning on purchasing the Axe I/O later this year. So if I purchase the Axe I/O with the new AT5Max I should still be able to use the other features I already have of Total Studio correct?
Also, how long is the pre-order prices going to be good for? How long are the pre-order prices going to be available to make the purchases?
greg2074

Postby neil.cummins1 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:02 am

I think you're in the same position as me,so here's now I think I understand it,as I have A4MAX plus one extra collection...

All your A4MAX will work inside AT5SE,however there are I think several new cabinet models,one new stomp and perhaps some other new gear which won't be available.All the new AT5 functionality,signal chain,image quality improvements,VIR etc however will be available.

If you purchase AT5 for the $149.99 offer price,you will get full AT5 functionality,the new gear mentioned above and complete and uninterrupted access to everything you purchased in A4MAX.

There are some brief references and screen shots of the new AT5 gear in the 4 minute product overview,alongside all the improvements.
neil.cummins1

Postby DigiHrro » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:57 pm

I currently have Amplitube 4 CS, an Orange Tiny Terror that was free as well as Amplitube Metal that was once also a free offer with a newsletter. As I plan to upgrade to Amplitube 5 Custom Shop, will I still be able to keep all of my existing gear?
DigiHrro

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:08 pm

DigiHrro wrote:I currently have Amplitube 4 CS, an Orange Tiny Terror that was free as well as Amplitube Metal that was once also a free offer with a newsletter. As I plan to upgrade to Amplitube 5 Custom Shop, will I still be able to keep all of my existing gear?

Yes. :)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:12 pm

greg2074 wrote:I purchased Total Studio Max 2 earlier this year, so I already have AT4Max with some of the collections. I was already planning on purchasing the Axe I/O later this year. So if I purchase the Axe I/O with the new AT5Max I should still be able to use the other features I already have of Total Studio correct?

Yes. Did you have something specific in mind?

greg2074 wrote:Also, how long is the pre-order prices going to be good for? How long are the pre-order prices going to be available to make the purchases?

Pre-order prices will last until the software is released. All we know is that that date is in Q4 2020.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling