AXE I/O - Gain knob?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O - Gain knob?

Postby rajubhaiya » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:24 pm

I currently use a 4-input interface (2 guitars 2 mics), and i'm quite used to setting the input gain once and leaving it as is for months. This interface only has 2 channels, but has 4 physical inputs. I assume mic and instrument inputs share the gain knob?
rajubhaiya

Re: AXE I/O Now Available

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:29 pm

rajubhaiya wrote:I currently use a 4-input interface (2 guitars 2 mics), and i'm quite used to setting the input gain once and leaving it as is for months. This interface only has 2 channels, but has 4 physical inputs. I assume mic and instrument inputs share the gain knob?

Yes, you can only use two at a time and you use the gain knobs work as you expected. Z-TONE is not available on Input 2 on the front nor the rear inputs.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rajubhaiya » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:02 am

Peter_IK wrote:
rajubhaiya wrote:I currently use a 4-input interface (2 guitars 2 mics), and i'm quite used to setting the input gain once and leaving it as is for months. This interface only has 2 channels, but has 4 physical inputs. I assume mic and instrument inputs share the gain knob?

Yes, you can only use two at a time and you use the gain knobs work as you expected. Z-TONE is not available on Input 2 on the front nor the rear inputs.

thanks for the help my issue is solved << Mod Edit: irrelevant links removed >>
rajubhaiya

Postby samajkapoor » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 am

Peter_IK wrote:

Yes its only allow 2 times.<< Mod Edit: irrelevant links removed; if this is done again you will be banned >>
samajkapoor

Return to Interfaces & Controllers