v1.0.3 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: New Update Available! IK Product Manager now available

Postby tuttorouge » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:53 am

Hello,
are you planning to use this nice product manager as tool for cross-platform purchases and cloud share of presets?

Two big functionalities that (in my opinion) are necessary and mandatory for studio and live performances using your great tools:
- being able to have the same purchased modules for amplitube on PC/mac and amplitube ipad/andoid
- being able share the presets done in studio (amplitube PC/Mac) to live (i.e. Irig stomp + amplitube ipad)...

this Prduct manager could be used in future for this? I think it's a very nice platform!

thanks in advance for your answer!

Cheers
tuttorouge

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:28 pm

magsterone wrote:I can d/l but not run it. i get the following error:

CONNECTION ERROR

Please check your Internet connection.

I have macbook pro w mojave. When i d/l and installed it said it was successful but when i look at my products it is the same and need to d/l again. so using finder went to it and opened it and got the error msg above. any help would be appreciated.

joe

Sounds like there is an issue connecting to our servers. Please also check that you can get to the main IK site (not this forum). If you cannot, then there is an issue somewhere between your connection/provider and our servers. If you can, there may be an issue somewhere else. I'm able to download and install things via IK Product Manager from here.

I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already and I'm sure they can assist you with this issue directly and officially.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:30 pm

tuttorouge wrote:Hello,
are you planning to use this nice product manager as tool for cross-platform purchases and cloud share of presets?

Two big functionalities that (in my opinion) are necessary and mandatory for studio and live performances using your great tools:
- being able to have the same purchased modules for amplitube on PC/mac and amplitube ipad/andoid
- being able share the presets done in studio (amplitube PC/Mac) to live (i.e. Irig stomp + amplitube ipad)...

this Prduct manager could be used in future for this? I think it's a very nice platform!

Cheers

I do not have any news on those particular features. Note that that is more a feature request for AmpliTube itself but also note that the Mac/PC and iOS versions are different products on different platforms sold by different stores so the sharing of the gear purchases between those isn't available at this time and I'm not sure it would be implemented due to that reason.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tuttorouge » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:03 am

Peter_IK wrote:
tuttorouge wrote:Hello,

Cheers

I do not have any news on those particular features. Note that that is more a feature request for AmpliTube itself but also note that the Mac/PC and iOS versions are different products on different platforms sold by different stores so the sharing of the gear purchases between those isn't available at this time and I'm not sure it would be implemented due to that reason.

Thanks for your answer!
I agree with you. This could be a feature request, I do not know where to promote it.

After months of emails sent to IK multimedia requesting this, I finally saw light with this nice solution/software.
This does not apply only to amplitube, but as well with iKey and it's software (I bought this as well. btw, I'm very happy with it!)

"different stores" = "different product", yes I understand.
But I can bet that any musician would like to have the same setup on stage and on studio and not 2 setup with different setup and paying the double.
If all my IK multimedia live solutions that are promoted and sold are not consistent with the studio solution how can I have perform on stage the same record that I did on studio?

Thanks again for your support and your answer!
I really appreciated your feedback! :D
tuttorouge

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:51 pm

You're welcome. Technically the same setup would be using a Mac/PC both in studio and on stage as they are unfortunately completely different products even if the code for the simulations are derived from our top-shelf desktop version. If we could sell the iOS app ourselves (and not give up the cut going to the certain store that is the only place to sell iOS apps... which would be nice) we would.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby BobF3 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:07 am

Just noticed this ... VERY happy to finally have this tool!!
BobF3

Postby kfortin » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Thank you, IKM Software Team! I have been using the new Product Manager and it works very well. Very nicely designed, easy to figure out, and easy to use!
kfortin

Postby slamzilla » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:20 am

IK Product Manager does not install after download. Anyone else having this problem?
I have tried deleting and downloading this several times and it makes it to about half way
through the installation and hangs up.
Thanks in advance
slamzilla

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:29 pm

slamzilla wrote:IK Product Manager does not install after download. Anyone else having this problem?
I have tried deleting and downloading this several times and it makes it to about half way
through the installation and hangs up.
Thanks in advance

Since no other users chimed in with similar experiences or suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support for technical assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby KingBreezo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:25 am

Tried to install product manager, but it says "Internet connection required". My Wi-Fi is strong in the area I am in right now. Should I do something about this? :?
Darrion "Beans" Brown :)
KingBreezo

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Did the IK Product Manager ("IKPM") install OK? If so, what happens when you run it?

When you run it it needs to log in to your IK Multimedia User Account, hence the need to an Internet connection.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Yueksel » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:54 pm

Dear All,

I've got 2 problems, I don't know where to post it therefore I'm writing here, if someone can show me the way that would be really great.

1st - I can't see the sampletank 4 max in the ik product manager event though I'd purchased twice. how I can see that to install and authorize that.

2nd- Since I had already purchased it can I give the new purchased one back, and get a refund?

thank you for your attention and help,

Stay healthy,
Yueksel

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Yueksel wrote:Dear All,

I've got 2 problems, I don't know where to post it therefore I'm writing here, if someone can show me the way that would be really great.

1st - I can't see the sampletank 4 max in the ik product manager event though I'd purchased twice. how I can see that to install and authorize that.

2nd- Since I had already purchased it can I give the new purchased one back, and get a refund?

thank you for your attention and help,

Stay healthy,

Hi, both of these issues would be best resolved by the IK Support team officially and directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rsommerv » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:53 pm

I just installed Product manager when I realised my Amplitube was so old, when I open it I see my products and AMplitube as a yellow 'Update' icon but when I click on that Product manager freezes for a minute or so, ie clicking anywhere is unresponsive, then becomes responsive again but no update happens. Apart from the freeze I see nothing else happening when I press 'update'

Also selecting 'settings' then 'Browse' to set the downloads folder does nothing, the checkbox and close box work but the browse buttons seems to be totally non-functional.
rsommerv

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This is primarily as user to user forum, so the best thing to do it contact Support. via the link Peter posted above.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements