Requirement to mix vocal and guitar and output to a speaker

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Requirement to mix vocal and guitar and output to a speaker

Postby dhruba » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 am

Vocal - I use irig mic hd 2 with iphone and garageband
Guitar - I use irig hd 2 with another iphone and amplitube
Im very happy with the irig hd2 and irig mic hd2 both are amazing.
Could you please recommend irig products and detail setup that I can use to mix the vocal and guitar using the above setup and to output to a speaker with minimum costs?
dhruba

Re: Requirement to mix vocal and guitar and output to a spea

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:14 pm

Are you trying to monitor a recording or did you mean a speaker for live performance?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dhruba » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:24 am

Thanks for your reply.
I’m able to do multi track recording using GarageBand and GarageBand’s jam session feature. I’m recording vocal using irig mic hd 2 in one iPhone and I’m recording guitar using Irig hd 2 in the other iPhone along with vocal, then GarageBand’s jam session combines the vocal and guitar automatically in one iPhone. Both the iPhones to be connected to the same WiFi. From your reply it seems that there is no better way of multi track recording as both the irig devices can not be used in one iOS device.

So my question now what is your recommendation for irig products or setup to output vocal & guitar to speaker using this setup (using irig mic hd2 and irig hd2) for live performance?
dhruba

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:34 pm

For multi-input I'd still recommend an interface like iRig Pro Duo I/O that has multiple inputs instead of dealing with multiple devices and interfaces.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dhruba » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:07 pm

But can I use Irig Mic hd 2 with irig pro duo i/o using a single device?
dhruba

Return to Interfaces & Controllers