Irig stomp i/o very low sound through headphones

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig stomp i/o very low sound through headphones

Postby Ale Cartin » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:55 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great

I know someone else already posted this topic in the forum a year ago but still no answer to the problem. Also tried contacting support team but no luck either.

When I connect my headphones to the Irig stomp io I can barely listen my guitar. When connected to an amp it sounds perfect. Stomp volume and iPad volume are at max leveI of course. Please I need to solve this ASAP. Any help will be very appreciated

Best regards,

Ale
Ale Cartin

Re: Irig stomp i/o very low sound through headphones

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 pm

What is your ticket number? This is not a support forum so it isn't surprising that a support request may not be answered here as the mods/admins (nor users) are in IK Support. Please provide your ticket number and I can see what's going on as they will absolutely assist you until you are satisfied. If you have not replied that their suggestions have not worked for you please do so in your ticket.

Please also review this post for the guidelines on how to post here while you have a ticket in progress with IK Support: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ale Cartin » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Hi Pete

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for your answer. I understand this is not a tech support forum but since I can't communicate with anybody I used this as a last resort since it's an emergency. What I did was sending an email in the main Ik web page doing the following process (correct me if I did something wrong): IK > Contact us> fill the info and send... I guess I should receive an email with my ticket number which I haven't so I can't give you a ticket number because I don't know it... Is this the correct way to contact support or am I missing something?

Best regards,

Ale
Ale Cartin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:00 pm

The support ticket system is at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Sounds like you sent in a "Contact Us" form. They should still reply to you soon, normally within a few days.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ale Cartin » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi Peter, I hope you are doing great. Still no response, my ticket number is 8937119

Best regards

Ale
Ale Cartin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:41 pm

That ticket was a duplicate of 9694259 where there was a tech who answered on September 22. Please check your email (including spam/junk folders) and respond with the information requested. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers