Irig Pro l/0 loss of sound [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Pro l/0 loss of sound [Resolved]

Postby mark4475 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:13 pm

My irig works fine when playing through my Mac. When I try to use through my iPad Air 2 or iPhone 11pro I get initial sound then nothing. The “turn on monitoring “ alert comes on then I get no sound. This happens on both AmpliTube and GarageBand. I’ve also had a new iPhone cable just in case the original was shot. Any ideas would be appreciated
mark4475

Re: Irig Pro l/0 loss of sound

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:24 pm

Since no other users have chimed in with suggestions I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so. They will provide direct and official technical assistance and help resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ale Cartin » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Mark 4475 have you tried using new batteries in the Irig pro? For what I understand (not sure) that’s a sign the power is running out. I am going through the same situation and I read this in the user’s manual but haven’t had time to go and buy new batteries so no sure if this will actually works but you can give it a shot. If you solve the problem please let us now in here!
Ale Cartin

Postby mark4475 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:01 pm

Ok new batteries were my first port off call when it started to play up and still didint help. So after the reply I thought what the hell try some more,seems to have sorted the problem , moral of the story never trust new batteries !
mark4475

Re: Irig Pro l/0 loss of sound [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Indeed :)

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers