iLoud Micro Monitor Link Cable misaligned

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud Micro Monitor Link Cable misaligned

Postby spotchious » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:47 pm

Hi,

I just received these cute little monitors but was sad to discover the link cable doesn't fit in one of the speakers. It appears it's an issue with the cable -- one of the ends has casing that isn't aligned with the male parts. I was hoping to fix the cable but unfortunately broke one of the tips in the process. I've included a photo below. Is there a way to have a new one sent to replace the defective cable?

Thanks

spotchious

Re: iLoud Micro Monitor Link Cable misaligned

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:46 pm

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby spotchious » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:26 pm

I ran through those steps again. I know they changed their process recently due to COVID. I missed the email address (orders.us@ikmultimedia.com) the first time. I sent them an email with this information.

Thanks for the reply. I'll share the outcome once they get back with me.
spotchious

Postby spotchious » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:04 am

For those interested (and this will be foggy due to having tried several different things weeks ago):

I was able to get ahold of the correct people through the main site and clicking on menus "IK" then the "Contact Us" sub menu and filling out the form. I don't think I found help under the "Having Technical Support issues?" link as it's just a finite collection of high level questions and answers.

Eventually someone did reach out and made things cool by covering the cost of a new link cable. The speakers sound great!

Thanks to all that helped!
spotchious

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:14 pm

When you go to the support page http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support you are presented with the current top FAQ. The bar at the top should inform you that you can search the FAQ first and if you don't find your answer there will be a button to fill out a support form under the FAQ search results.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers