Overlapping Tracks

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Overlapping Tracks

Postby Jracks75 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:31 am

Hi Community,

I want to allow one song to finish while another begins, but there's a glitchy, popping sound when the tracks overlap, and if I add fades to make it stop, I lose the effect I'm going for. Is there a setting somewhere I'm not seeing or a tool I'm un aware of to create a non-glitchy overlap of tracks for an album? I read the manual, but it doesn't provide the information I seek.
Jracks75

Re: Overlapping Tracks

Postby jfleskes5 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:20 am

No answer yet? I have the same issue. How do I delete it?
jfleskes5

Re: Overlapping Tracks

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:33 pm

This is not normal behavior. First suggestion for any glitchy audio would be to make sure your buffer size on your interface / in T-RackS is set high enough for mixing or mastering. You can go much higher than if you were tracking.

Seeing that this is a user-to-user discussion forum and no users chimed in, you would be best served opening a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical assistance. I'm sure they can resolve this issue for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox