License Transfer

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

License Transfer

Postby Iainangell » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:33 am

I am looking to sell my Amplitube Brian May and irig HD2.

Do I need a license transfer for both or just the Amplitube? Also once I do this for the Amplitube, how does the buyer then receive an activation code or does he use the same one I have?

Thanks
Iainangell

Re: License Transfer

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:50 pm

Both, I reckon.

Check out: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=44 but I am not sure about the hardware itself.

Please contact Sales Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and advise. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Iainangell » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Thanks. I understand having to transfer the licence for the software but if true about the irig, that seems a bit wrong when its plug and play and is literally an interface.
Iainangell

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:54 pm

iRig HD 2 will still work as an interface if you don't transfer it using a license transfer but the user won't be able to register it. Note that IK Support can provide more assistance directly with hardware transfers, though, I know they've clarified the process for people and assisted in any way they can in the past.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling