Problem Registering AmpliTube SVX

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problem Registering AmpliTube SVX

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:34 pm

I received my free license from Audio Plugin Deals for the AmpliTube SVX. However when I entered the authorization number in the Authorization Manager It read "serial number already registered by another user".

How can I correct this problem ?
Musical.Alchemy

Re: Problem Registering AmpliTube SVX

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:34 pm

Sorry to hear you are having an issue. I have relayed your username to our team so you can be taken care of. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:47 am

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having an issue. I have relayed your username to our team so you can be taken care of. Thank you.

Thank you Peter, I made up another 'name' and used a different email addy and that worked fine. Though now I'm wondering if I created a bigger problem for myself ?
Should I try re-registering under my proper username ?

Sometimes we just outsmart ourselves.

Thanks....

Edit: Interestingly I just noticed I received an email from IK to my proper email in my name that I registered the SVX. So maybe the original went through ?

Dear Robert
Thank you for registering AmpliTube SVX!

Anyway thank you again, IK is clearly the best there is in amp simulation and generosity.
Musical.Alchemy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:52 pm

I sent your username to our Support Manager who should have taken care of you on this main account :)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:15 am

Peter_IK wrote:I sent your username to our Support Manager who should have taken care of you on this main account :)

Thank you Peter !
Musical.Alchemy

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:05 pm

You're welcome!

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling