Amplitube 4 pricing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 pricing

Postby psivco » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:33 pm

I am confused...the Amplitube 4 price is listed at Euros 179.99 inc VAT but if I buy the IRig HD,
that comes with Amplitube 4 and is only Euros 121.99. Is this the SAME Amplitube 4?

I have to say...this website is truly confusing for folks who are keen to buy something.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks!
psivco

Re: Amplitube 4 pricing

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:27 pm

AmpliTube 4 that comes with the hardware is the same. With IK products you get software worth a lot of money (sometimes - many times) worth more than the hardware as a bonus.

There is information here about exactly what comes with iRig HD 2 here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps and you can click "More info" under each for more information and in the case of AmpliTube 4 a link to the page about the same AmpliTube 4 that is sold directly on the site.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling