Axe I/O Solo Expression Pedal Not Recognized

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O Solo Expression Pedal Not Recognized

Postby jterry0116 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:03 am

Hey gang,
So I recently got my new Axe Solo and overall I love it. I got a Mission EP-1 expression pedal to control wah and stuff, but the Axe I/O Solo doesn't seem to recognize it. This is a pretty major function but might totally be user error as I'm new to the expression pedal thing.

I'm just plugging it straight into the dedicated Expression Pedal 1 input on the back of the Solo.

Any help would be awesome. Thank you!
jterry0116

Re: Axe I/O Solo Expression Pedal Not Recognized

Postby cahya » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:27 pm

Please help people, having same problem here. I read shrayzor's post from viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21233&p=97489&hilit=expression+pedal#p97489

He managed to get it working for AmpliTube alone but too bad he didn't show us how.
cahya

Re: Axe I/O Solo Expression Pedal Not Recognized

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:53 pm

It should normally be pretty much plug and play with standard expression pedals. Since there isn't a user solution here, I'd also suggest opening a ticket with IK Support for official and direct support as I'm sure they can resolve your issue. They can be contacted via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers