Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:36 pm

Soulpowergtr wrote:Also - I found on MAC/PC the Brit8000 has less gain than the IOS version, so I end up using the 9000 to get the Rage/Tom sound (especially when using the bridge pickups like he does)..What do you use?

Please use this thread for Wish Lists only. Post your question about the Brit8000 as a separate thread.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Soulpowergtr » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Tom Morello Collection

JCM800 2205 50 watt
(other amps he uses is AC-30 Reissue and Minuteman 2x12 50Watt, Marshall Lead 20)
Peavey VTM 4x12 with Celestion G12K-85 speaker cab
Or Marshall 1960

Pedals: Be able to put the effects in the FX Loop.
Boss TR-2
Cry Baby Classic Wah (or the 1980s versions of Cry Baby)
Digitech Whammy 1
Boss DD-3
DOD EQ Pedal
Ibanez Analog Flanger (for Rage)
Flanger (already in AmpliTube works fine for Audioslave)
Soulpowergtr

Postby rmedlicott » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:47 am

auggybendoggy2 wrote:Full screen mode or at least let the windows resize to max screen.

Totally agree.
Shame no upvoting on the forum
rmedlicott

Postby carlaz » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:48 pm

rmedlicott wrote:
auggybendoggy2 wrote:Full screen mode or at least let the windows resize to max screen.

Totally agree. Shame no upvoting on the forum

Well, it has my vote as well, but I think this has been a fairly common request on the forum in recent years as screen resolution as increased. (I think the GUIs for T-RackS 5 models, which came out after AmpliTube 4, I think, got bigger than their predecessors but are still not actually resizeable.)
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby DDemase1174 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:43 pm

A selection of vintage guitar synthesizers, in particular:
Roland GR-300, GR-500 and GR-700
ARP Avatar
EMS Synthi Hi-Fli
Electro-Harmonix Mini-Synthesizer
DDemase1174

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:47 pm

DDemase1174 wrote:A selection of vintage guitar synthesizers, in particular:
Roland GR-300, GR-500 and GR-700
ARP Avatar
EMS Synthi Hi-Fli
Electro-Harmonix Mini-Synthesizer

I miss my G-707!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mattdaluge » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:10 pm

ability to control Leslie rotor speed with expression pedal. PLEASE?!
Last edited by mattdaluge on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
mattdaluge

Postby DDemase1174 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:59 pm

I know that this is strictly an Amplitube wish list and has nothing to do with physical products, but it would be nice if the Stealth Pedal were reissued and brought up to date, to work with the footpedal effects like wah-wah and volume pedals.

I know IK Multimedia makes the iRig Stomp I/O now, and it would be nice to have the footswitches there, but it would be nice to have the option of buying the basic Stealth Pedal as well (and be likely more affordable).
DDemase1174

Postby acousticglue » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:47 am

Please for the love of God add the IR loader.

Oh and do a Rory Gallagher or Tony Iommi or Steven Wilson collection.
acousticglue

Postby carlaz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:51 pm

acousticglue wrote:Oh and do a Rory Gallagher or Tony Iommi or Steven Wilson collection.

Yes to all that! :mrgreen:

Actually, there's a handy guide to Rory Gallagher equipment here: https://www.groundguitar.com/rory-gallagher-gear/
Although not everything is already in AmpliTube, a fair amount is. Weirdly, though that page mentions the Dallas Rangemaster, it doesn't picture it. But most of Rory's iconic '70s vibe was a Rangemaster into a Vox AC30. You could use the Treble Booster stomp from the Brian May collection, along with either the somewhat "specialized" versions of the AC30 there or with the older AT2-era AC30 models. (Famously, of course, May was inspired to run a Rangemaster into an AC30 because that's what Rory did.)

Iommi: Bring on the LA100BL amp model and matching cab model! And another new treble booster model! Brian May and Tony are good mates, so maybe someone can get Iommi to jump in on the AmpliTube artist game. 8-) Heaven's know he's got that crazy-expensive signature guitar model out with Gibson now, so perhaps he's in the mood for product tie-ins. It would be interesting to have more than one of the signature Laney amps modeled in AmpliTube; there have been a few .... At least one of the modern Laney Iommi amps was quite similar to an ENGL Powerball (which he also used on tour with Heaven & Hell). The old LA100BL was based on the then-current Marshall Superleads, for which the JH Gold (technically based on one of Hendrix's modded JTM 45/100s) is the closest thing in AmpliTube, I think. It's weird there's no "standard" EL34-equipped model 1959 Superlead model in AmpliTube, actually (excepting the aged Brit S100 model). :roll:

Wilson: OK, that's a little more esoteric! And there've have been a fair number of changes in his gear over theyears, I think. There's a one of those "rig rundown" videos on his 2019 setup here: https://youtu.be/sqXkKLtNysw
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby HowlingUlf » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:42 am

A Free mode in Amplitube "Pro"

For collaboration purposes it would be great to have a button to hit when opening projects in your DAW of choice if the Amplitube could have a project wide toggle switch to turn on a "Free mode" so if you turn that on anyone with just Amplitube Free installed can at least open the project and do what they want to do and then send it back. At some point you turn this free mode off again and add your real guitars. So I guess it's mostly while starting projects this is useful and for people who are not guitarists at the other end. I've found my guitar amp software and I don't like workarounds and free bundles with DAWs and what have you. Those solutions don't sound very good either so I tend to avoid painting myself into a corner with them if I can.

With a free mode I can start a project and get it back and add whatever I need without leaving Ampltube and having to change insert FX or channels or whatever depending on DAW and it would be a relief. Doesn't that sound like a plan? :D
Total Studio 3.5 MAX
Win10 64 i7 32GB | Cubase Pro 11 | +++
HowlingUlf

Postby P.Bicaco » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:53 pm

The possibility of using a tap tempo on a midi controller
P.Bicaco

Postby mattdaluge » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:00 am

ability to use T-rack units as rack units in AmpliTube. IR loader. Ability to use desktop presets in mobile. A reliable Drop tuner. All current methods leave an oscillating sound behind.
mattdaluge

t-Racks usable within Amplitube!

Postby kurt.lehman » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:35 am

mattdaluge@gmail.com wrote:ability to use T-rack units as rack units in AmpliTube. IR loader. Ability to use desktop presets in mobile. A reliable Drop tuner. All current methods leave an oscillating sound behind.

A. Once both Amplitube, and, t-Racks, are purchased, it would be awesome to be able use the available gear in t-Racks at the front, rear, both ends, or, as an insert, of the signal chain within Amplitube.

B.Full screen capability for Amplitube!
kurt.lehman

Postby kennyc » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:06 pm

+1 on larger GUI

Would be nice to have an amp modeled after the Standel that Chet Atkins used in most of his recordings with his Gretsch. Lot of Gretsch players would love to emulate that sound!
kennyc

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling