iLoud Micro Monitor - Woofers are not working

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud Micro Monitor - Woofers are not working

Postby muzistian » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:16 am

When I turn on the speakers and play music, woofers are not working as usual and it sounds like Lo-fi music. I thought it was the problem of the audio interface at first but when I connect the speakers with my phone by bluetooth mode, it sounds same.

And when I switch on, after a high pitched noise (which is normal in mm) a louder high pitched beep sound comes out only once. (It doesn't last like the normal noise)

Both of the speaker units sound awkward evenly so I think it is not a problem caused by the speaker itself. I can only guess that the cable which connects both units has the problem but I cannot test since the cable is exclusive one for iLoud mm.

Is there anybody who experienced the same thing? Please help me out.
muzistian

Re: iLoud Micro Monitor - Woofers are not working

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems that you have run into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the Hardware FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby parfymer » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:01 pm

muzistian wrote:When I turn on the speakers and play music, woofers are not working as usual and it sounds like Lo-fi music. I thought it was the problem of the audio interface at first but when I connect the speakers with my phone by bluetooth mode, it sounds same.

And when I switch on, after a high pitched noise (which is normal in mm) a louder high pitched beep sound comes out only once. (It doesn't last like the normal noise)

Both of the speaker units sound awkward evenly so I think it is not a problem caused by the speaker itself. I can only guess that the cable which connects both units has the problem but I cannot test since the cable is exclusive one for iLoud mm.

I have the same problem, and I don't know what to do. You solved the problem?
parfymer

Postby DiamondD » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:17 pm

No woofers here either. It doesn't matter how I connect or what the source is. Does anyone know how to physically reboot these speakers? Also the volume knob on the back does nothing. HELP!
DiamondD

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Well the OP has not reported back, so it would be best to contact Support, via the link above.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ArturNoubel » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:52 pm

muzistian wrote:When I turn on the speakers and play music, woofers are not working as usual and it sounds like Lo-fi music. I thought it was the problem of the audio interface at first but when I connect the speakers with my phone by bluetooth mode, it sounds same.

Hi guys, i am new here.
I have the same problem. Has anyone written in support?
ArturNoubel

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:13 pm

ArturNoubel wrote:

Hi guys, i am new here.

This is going to be an issue that you'll report directly to IK Support so they can help you with your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DiamondD » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:21 pm

I contacted IK Support and they informed me that I have a defective pair of speakers. I am returning them to the seller for a refund.
DiamondD

Postby olidajin » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:25 am

This is also the problem that I have encountered and have not found a solution
olidajin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:09 pm

ArturNoubel wrote:

Hi guys, i am new here.

This is applicable to anybody having such a hardware issue. As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
This is going to be an issue that you'll report directly to IK Support so they can help you with your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers