Iloud MTM Speaker Issues

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Iloud MTM Speaker Issues

Postby topherfrancis » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:25 pm

Hello everyone, I contacted support Tuesday but haven't heard anything back and I have people coming into my small studio to record this weekend. I ordered 2 MTM ILoud speakers and received them Tuesday - one works fine the other once turned on holds a steady red light (even with NOTHING plugged in) then flashes white 4 times and seems to restart itself. This happens several times every minute. Any help would really be appreciated - for as much as these cost I was hoping to hear from support within at least a couple of days :(
topherfrancis

Re: Iloud MTM Speaker Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:28 pm

You can try to reset the calibration using the steps in the manual but I'm not sure that would work. IK Support does strive to answer within 1-2 business days usually but there is still a very high volume of tickets so there have been delays. This is likely a problem that they will have to assist with directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby topherfrancis » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:44 pm

Thank you Peter! I've done a factory reset (also when the unit resets itself every few minutes it clears all the custom settings from the back and the calibration itself). I appreciate your response and look forward to hearing from support.

Thank you again!
topherfrancis

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Happy to help. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby topherfrancis » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:30 pm

Just to follow-up, support contacted me and they were great. They are shipping me a replacement speaker and sending a pre-paid shipping label for the return once I receive the new speaker. That is fantastic - instead of waiting for me to ship the broken speaker, and then shipping a replacement they took my needs into consideration and worked with me. Excellent service - thank you guys!
topherfrancis

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers