A whistling effect on Syntronik

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

A whistling effect on Syntronik

Postby VoytecG » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Did anybody get a whistling effect on Syntronik?
iGrand, iLectric, SampleTank, Syntronik
VoytecG

Re: A whistling effect on Syntronik

Postby VoytecG » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:28 pm

Hello,
now I know a little bit more, and I don't think is possible. Syntronik is based on prepared wavetables, no separate noise (brown one is the best), no keyboard tracking (filter). I got whistling easily in the Mini Moog Model D, there are few whistlers in the new version of OB-Xd, all easy to tweak, and I give up with trying on Syntronik.
In this all, I'm most concerned about the silence from IKM about the future of existing apps. I invested in full Syntronik, and almost all the sounds in SampleTank, Apple (Apfel Firma) goes to AUv3 and only Syntronik is updated (last time 7 months ago). SampleTank, iLectric, iGrand (this was my 1st live set, together with AUM), are getting older, and older.
Greetings
Voytec G
VoytecG

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:37 pm

The filters in Syntronik are modeled. I would work with or continue to work with IK Support if you are hearing things you don't expect. They can also answer questions you have about AUv3 to the best of their ability too as the mods/admins (or users) of this forum won't have the ability to do so.

Note - I cleaned up this thread, you had replied to some spam posts unfortunately.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby VoytecG » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The filters in Syntronik are modeled. I would work with or continue to work with IK Support if you are hearing things you don't expect. They can also answer questions you have about AUv3 to the best of their ability too as the mods/admins (or users) of this forum won't have the ability to do so.

Thank you, Peter for the answer!
Now I see, that the Forum is not connected directly to the IK Support. I'll ask them.
Greetings.
Voytec G
VoytecG

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories