T-Racks 5.4

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 5.4

Postby KeNiQ5 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:32 pm

I believe I'm still on 5.21 or something, did an upgrade almost a year ago and things were crashing so I stuck with a working release.

Now, I'd like to use my Tape Machines and notice that i need to install 5.4 for that to be possible. Is there any way around this? I'd like to keep my current stability but use my Tape Machines.

Also, who would I contact to discuss a customer service issue I'm having? I don't want to put the issue out there in the open but will if I must. Please let me know, thanks
KeNiQ5

Re: T-Racks 5.4

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:12 am

T-RackS 5.2.0 was the release of the T-RackS Tape Machines collection. All past released will be accessible in your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account under the 'Past Release' section. Feel free to roll back at any time.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/

Personally, I would suggest updating to 5.4.0 the latest version. It's gotten many optimizations and you shouldn't have any issues updating. On top of optimizations it has the new Space Delay which can be tried completely free.

As for your Customer Service issue, shoot me a PM and I'd be more than happy to see what I can do to help.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby KeNiQ5 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:20 am

Hi Ryan, thanks for getting back with me, just looked at my version it is 5.1 not a 5.2 Would you still suggest an update, mostly looking for stability. I'll send you a PM here soon
KeNiQ5

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:25 pm

Yes, do the update. It's the only way you will get access to the Tape Machines.

And, as Ryan said, you can always reinstall the older version (click [Past Releases] for T-RackS in your User Area.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby KeNiQ5 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:07 pm

I'll give it a test would just suck if it were not stable, i roll back and lose Tape Machines :cry:
KeNiQ5

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:33 pm

KeNiQ5 wrote:I'll give it a test would just suck if it were not stable, i roll back and lose Tape Machines :cry:

Rolling back to your previous version would contain all the same modules you had before the update. Since you're on v5.2.1, you don't need to worry about losing your modules, as these were introduced with v5.2.0.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby KeNiQ5 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 am

Ryan_IK wrote:
KeNiQ5 wrote:I'll give it a test would just suck if it were not stable, i roll back and lose Tape Machines :cry:

Rolling back to your previous version would contain all the same modules you had before the update. Since you're on v5.2.1, you don't need to worry about losing your modules, as these were introduced with v5.2.0.

I'm on 5.1, giving the update a try today
KeNiQ5

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox